when feeling down..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iced

just go to jaguar land!

lol

<a class="postlink" href="http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/383-the-official-jags-vs-rams-game-thread/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/to ... me-thread/</a>

actually one guy believes it should be an easy win..

iced said:
just go to jaguar land!

lol

<a class="postlink" href="http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/383-the-official-jags-vs-rams-game-thread/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/to ... me-thread/</a>

actually one guy believes it should be an easy win..

Read like sarcasm to me, but I do agree with the other poster who said it was a potential win for them. I think we'll win but I wouldn't bet the farm.

RamzFanz

Damnit
The only team the Rams barely beat had no tape on the Rams' schemes.

It's been lights out ever since. They came back in Atlanta in garbage time until Atlanta turned the heat back on.

I will NOT be shocked if the Rams struggle or even lose to the Jaguars if the Rams play the same ol' same ol'.

I hate to say it, but if the HC, OC and DC are staying the course, I almost hope the Rams lose so the coaching is ridiculed into acting.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
11 days of preparation, no traveling, back to back home games... if there is no fucking improvement this week I want both Walton and Schotty gone asap. :nix:

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Barrison said:
11 days of preparation, no traveling, back to back home games... if there is no fucking improvement this week I want both Walton and Schotty gone asap. :nix:
Fisher hired these guys.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Barrison said:
You'll never see both coordinators fired midseason by any NFL team.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
X said:
Barrison said:
Could careless if its this season or this off-season, inept football is unacceptable.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
A win shows me nothing, a loss on the other hand tells me a great deal.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
X said:
Barrison said:
11 days of preparation, no traveling, back to back home games... if there is no freaking improvement this week I want both Walton and Schotty gone asap. :nix:

This.

But I will say I hope Sam Bradford does not become a Mark Sanchez. I will cry. because it will not only be Bradfords talent being wasted. It will also be Givens, Tavons, and every other offensive play maker we have on the squad. Like right now I feel Steadmans talent is being wasted, our receivers cant catch shit half the time and how many times did we get to see this kid get a ball thrown in direction so far this year, really? Once? Why not try the kid out, you know what I mean?

Our run game is shit... why haven't we used Zac Stacy really?

smram

Rookie
Name
Steve
LosAngelesRams said:
X said:
Barrison said:
11 days of preparation, no traveling, back to back home games... if there is no freaking improvement this week I want both Walton and Schotty gone asap. :nix:

This.

But I will say I hope Sam Bradford does not become a Mark Sanchez. I will cry. because it will not only be Bradfords talent being wasted. It will also be Givens, Tavons, and every other offensive play maker we have on the squad. Like right now I feel Steadmans talent is being wasted, our receivers cant catch shit half the time and how many times did we get to see this kid get a ball thrown in direction so far this year, really? Once? Why not try the kid out, you know what I mean?

Our run game is shit... why haven't we used Zac Stacy really?

If Richardson, Cunningham and Pead don't have holes to run through, what makes you think Stacy or Adrian Peterson for that matter will? Just asking because I honestly see horrific blocking. Particularly by Williams and wells.

iced

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
LosAngelesRams said:
X said:
Barrison said:

This.

But I will say I hope Sam Bradford does not become a Mark Sanchez. I will cry. because it will not only be Bradfords talent being wasted. It will also be Givens, Tavons, and every other offensive play maker we have on the squad. Like right now I feel Steadmans talent is being wasted, our receivers cant catch shyte half the time and how many times did we get to see this kid get a ball thrown in direction so far this year, really? Once? Why not try the kid out, you know what I mean?

Our run game is shyte... why haven't we used Zac Stacy really?

cause stacy has been worse than Drich

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
iced said:
LosAngelesRams said:
X said:
Barrison said:

This.

But I will say I hope Sam Bradford does not become a Mark Sanchez. I will cry. because it will not only be Bradfords talent being wasted. It will also be Givens, Tavons, and every other offensive play maker we have on the squad. Like right now I feel Steadmans talent is being wasted, our receivers cant catch shyte half the time and how many times did we get to see this kid get a ball thrown in direction so far this year, really? Once? Why not try the kid out, you know what I mean?

with his 1 carry for 4 yards? thats Logic forsure.

<a class="postlink" href="http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/15996/zac-stacy" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/15996/zac-stacy</a>

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
iced said:
LosAngelesRams said:
X said:
Barrison said:

This.

<a class="postlink" href="http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/15996/zac-stacy" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/15996/zac-stacy</a>

Benny Cunningham
10 att 20 yards - Avg 2 ypc

Pead
7 att for 21 yards - Avg 3 ypc

Drich
42 att for 114 yards - Avg 2.7 ypc

Stacy
1 att for 4 yards - Avg 4 ypc

iced

LosAngelesRams said:
iced said:
LosAngelesRams said:
X said:
Barrison said:

This.

may find out this week

but he's able been the most inactive of all the backs - and all for non discipline reasons..that's why i use that 'logic'. Clearly the catching staff is frustrated with richardson,so i wonder who to expect

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
iced said:
LosAngelesRams said:
iced said:
LosAngelesRams said:
X said:
Barrison said:

This.

may find out this week

but he's able been the most inactive of all the backs - and all for non discipline reasons..that's why i use that 'logic'. Clearly the catching staff is frustrated with richardson,so i wonder who to expect

Well our OC is not the greatest at using the talent he has.
Yea I hope it is his time to shine, the way I’m looking at it is why not give him a shot if our running game blows anyways. His YPC are already surpassing the rest of them with 1 carry lmao.

Also sorry if I came off sarcastic :mrgreen:

iced

LosAngelesRams said:
Yea I hope it is his time to shine, the way I’m looking at it is why not give him a shot if our running game blows anyways. His YPC are already surpassing the rest of them with 1 carry lmao.

yea i keep thinkin of that broken tackle that pead made on jason hatcher and wonder "Why cant anyone else break a tackle"

nighttrain

Legend
iced said:
LosAngelesRams said:

yea i keep thinkin of that broken tackle that pead made on jason hatcher and wonder "Why cant anyone else break a tackle"
Cuz Pead has more talent?
train

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
iced said:
LosAngelesRams said:

lol I feel you. Hopefully one of our guys can step it up.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
smram said:
LosAngelesRams said:
X said:
Barrison said:

This.

If Richardson, Cunningham and Pead don't have holes to run through, what makes you think Stacy or Adrian Peterson for that matter will? Just asking because I honestly see horrific blocking. Particularly by Williams and wells.

I think Stacy proved hes capable of being our #1, He had a great game, he looked good running.

Drich - Change Of Pace Back. The only reason why he was even as good as he was this week is because hes a change of pace back, the same reason why he was good last year. He was behind SJ.