When does Greg Robinson make the starting lineup?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
If not today then I certainly hope it is soon! I think the Rams definitely need his physical and tenacious presence that he was known for while at Auburn in their OL ASAP! Hopefully, he can get the mental part of the game down soon so he can get more playing time! No doubt in my mind as soon as he gets the mental part of the game down he will be a great addition to the Rams OL and have a great career for the Rams!

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
I think because of our QB situation, we need to get GRob as much experience as possible this year.
Next year we'll probably have a new QB under centre and need him protected

RFIP

Been a rough start for the 2014 draft class as a whole.

1) Clowney - Hurt. Out 4-6 weeks.

2) GRob - Can't crack starting line up at any position.

3) Bortles - Looked great, just buying his time for now on the bench.

4) Watkins - Hurt and not a factor yet.

5) Mack - Lost during camp, limited thus far.

6) Matthews - Hurt week 1 and out this week.

That's the top 6, skimming a few others in round 1:

10) Ebron - Zero catches week 1 and a bad drop of a certain TD.

12) Beckham Jr - Injured.

22) Manzeil - Pine time.

Thus far (WAY early) the 2 wr's have looked the best that I have seen/heard; Cooks (N.O.) and Benjamin (Carolina).

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Been a rough start for the 2014 draft class as a whole.

1) Clowney - Hurt. Out 4-6 weeks.

2) GRob - Can't crack starting line up at any position.

3) Bortles - Looked great, just buying his time for now on the bench.

4) Watkins - Hurt and not a factor yet.

5) Mack - Lost during camp, limited thus far.

6) Matthews - Hurt week 1 and out this week.

That's the top 6, skimming a few others in round 1:

10) Ebron - Zero catches week 1 and a bad drop of a certain TD.

12) Beckham Jr - Injured.

22) Manzeil - Pine time.

Thus far (WAY early) the 2 wr's have looked the best that I have seen/heard; Cooks (N.O.) and Benjamin (Carolina).

Worst draft ever.

:LOL:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
He starts when the Rams fire Brian Schottenheimer and bring in an offense like Chip Kelley or Gus Malzahn runs. Seriously though he needs to stop thinking and just react. Seems to struggle with stunts IMO maybe he's better at LT because he's always played that position. But it won't be long because Rodger Saffold can't make through a whole game, let alone a whole season.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Hasn't Davin Joseph proved he is only worthy of a backup role? The dude is a veteran and looks lost out there. Why Robinson doesn't get reps is beyond my comprehension.

SierraRam

Recreational User
With a so "fragile" Saffold, it's going to happen really soon. :(:(:(

GRob will be next man up if anyone except Wells on the OL goes down. He can use the seasoning, but yes, "soon" his time will come.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
GR looked real bad on the field when he replaced Saffold. Not so sure we need to add bad to this line up right now. The current situation ongoing in the two posts that GR will play in the NFL are occupied by two much better players at the moment. GR is nowhere close to being a better OLT or OLG period.

Now the situation with OLT with Jake Long has the look to getting better as Long gets used to his old post once again & putting time between him & that MCL & ACL event. I would not want to interfere with that slow moving positive situation myself. It would NOT be smart!

The OLG post is much the same but Saffold is now fighting to get healthy from a shoulder injury in pre season last season, a shoulder/neck stinger early in camp this season, a ankle injury the first preseason game this season & now a reoccurring stinger in the neck from last week. This is NOT good. But even an ailing Saffold playing OLG is better than a rookie GR presently. This was evidence by the better play from Saffold @ OLG than what we saw from GR.

The Rams need a win in the most serious way NOW. GR does nothing to help that NOW. As far as to when GR gets in the starting lineup??? I think that Saffold will provide GR a early opportunity to get on the field often in these early weeks. If for some very unlikely reason Saffold does stay on the field :ROFLMAO: and If the Rams loosing come fast & hard by mid season & the season is in the septic tank then that would be the time to insert GR on that left side as a starter to get him ready for the 2015 season.

Last edited:

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
Hasn't Davin Joseph proved he is only worthy of a backup role? The dude is a veteran and looks lost out there. Why Robinson doesn't get reps is beyond my comprehension.

This week will decide it. If Joseph can't play better, with the motivation of playing against his old team, Saffold goes back to RG and Robinson will be the LG.

Athos

Legend
I imagine when he doesn't make huge mistakes that can get your backup QB killed.