When Do You People Change Your Clocks?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

was it last night or tonight?

I have to adjust my TV viewing times because of you clock changing people.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
PhxRam said:

My clocks changed automatically at about 2:00 a.m. this morning.
It's kinda stupid. I don't know why we have to do it.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Daylight Savings. :roll:

All it ever does is screw up everyone's internal clocks twice a year, and cause our pets confusion when we change the feeding time.

Btw, which is the correct time? I can't tell anymore.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Ram Quixote said:
Daylight Savings. :roll:

All it ever does is screw up everyone's internal clocks twice a year, and cause our pets confusion when we change the feeding time.

Btw, which is the correct time? I can't tell anymore.

I think this is the correct time. Because It's 2:30 in Phoenix now, and they don't have Daylight Savings time there, my grandparents live there and they never change their clocks.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I set them Saturday night. Doesn't bother me at all. It does seem pointless though. But when it comes time to set them back in the fall...that hour of sleep feels like heaven.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
"Us" people are forced to change it back this past Saturday night. I don't mind the changes when they occur,,, especially when it changes and you get to sleep-in an extra hour.

I know someone who celebrates when this particular time change takes place... My parrot Rasta. Now that there will be daylight left when I return from work,,, he gets to go hang out on our screened-in porch and talk to the neighbors and birds for an hour or so before it gets dark. Large parrots don't change time with the seasons,,, they permanently operate by the rising and setting of the sun. When the sun goes down, Rasta is ready to go to sleep.

I did some work up in the Louisville KY area some years back. There are counties up there where they just refuse to change the times with the seasons. You have to be very careful when trying to set up appointments because of this. People less than a mile away are on a completely different clock.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Selassie I said:
I did some work up in the Louisville KY area some years back. There are counties up there where they just refuse to change the times with the seasons. You have to be very careful when trying to set up appointments because of this. People less than a mile away are on a completely different clock.

That seems really stupid. I understand it's annoying, but come on, don't be retarded about it.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
PhxRam said:

My clocks changed automatically at about 2:00 a.m. this morning.
It's kinda stupid. I don't know why we have to do it.

Same here.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
bluecoconuts said:
Selassie I said:

That seems really stupid. I understand it's annoying, but come on, don't be retarded about it.

I just remembered something about this. The folks up there who wouldn't change their clocks called their time "God's time". I don't believe they named it that because of religious reasons btw. If I remember correctly, most of the areas where they wouldn't change the clocks were in Southern Indiana.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Ours havent changed yet. When they change in the autumn it's usually a different week from you guys cause I end up watching the Rams at 5 instead of 6 for a week or two.

Must be strange living in a country with different time zones.