when did TJ Mcdonald get a concussion

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
No idea. Maybe in the game and he just kept playing. I hope he doesn't come back too soon, he's done great for us so far and I don't want to risk his health. If he needs more time, we can see how Mo Alexander does or just put Cody Davis out there, nothing wrong with that. Concussions are a nasty thing.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike

I didn't hear about it during the game...That injury list is not a good thing right now...Even though I just ripped him, they can't afford to lose another corner and Saffold needs to be on the field with the O-line...McDonald is the biggest hitter in the secondary...Not good news, not good at all...C'mon guys get healed up right now...Somebody put in a call to Benny Hinn, stat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Most of those guys are likely either probable or questionable. Day to day all week.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I didn't hear about it during the game...That injury list is not a good thing right now...Even though I just ripped him, they can't afford to lose another corner and Saffold needs to be on the field with the O-line...McDonald is the biggest hitter in the secondary...Not good news, not good at all...C'mon guys get healed up right now...Somebody put in a call to Benny Hinn, stat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The injury list is more likely precautions.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook

Not saying its good news, at all, but I really wanna see Alexander at some point. Hopefully he'll pull and EJ Gaines and have very few mistakes.

Maybe Johnson can play some FS?

Joyner played way better last week, too.

lockdnram21

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not saying its good news, at all, but I really wanna see Alexander at some point. Hopefully he'll pull and EJ Gaines and have very few mistakes.

Maybe Johnson can play some FS?

Joyner played way better last week, too.
I was thinking the same thing but Mcleod had a decent game vs Hawks.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I thought McCloud could play some SS. IDK, not sure who the next man up on the depth chart is behind McD.

That would be Mo Alexander. It'll be interesting to see if he gets a shot.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If Trumaine is back this week, we need to put Joyner at FS and play either Jenkins or Gaines in the slot.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
If Trumaine is back this week, we need to put Joyner at FS and play either Jenkins or Gaines in the slot.
I would like to see Joyner at safety.
I'd rather leave Jenkins on the outside and see EJ in the slot.
There's always that pick 6 waiting for Jenkins. He's also pretty physical as far as cb's go. I don't worry about him making solo tackles on his island.