When Did Isaac Bruce Know the ’99 Rams Were for Real?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Isaac Bruce was a guest on the Kevin Wheeler Show during 90′s day. He talked about the Rams’ magical run in 1999, how his attitude about Dick Vermeil changed over time, and some of his favorite movies of the decade.

Listen to Bruce Talk Rams '99

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
Love the part when Bruce talks about the moment he knew they were special. And football in the 90s.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
It was the same moment for me.
I knew we had to beat them to prove we were the real deal.
And we did. We didn't just beat them, we embarrassed them.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
After listening to Bruce talk about "When he knew the Rams were on to something..." and his " favorite Movie " I can't wait until the 49ers come to Tombstone (St. Louis) and the Rams treat them like the Earp's did the Clanton's!:LOL:

MrMotes

Starter
I remember a report from camp in '99 where Bruce had caught a TD pass and was quoted as saying, "now that's offense," or something like that. What we had been running the previous two years didn't even look like an offense. That was my first inkling and for once, it panned out...