whats your plans for the draft tonight?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shawnbb158

Starter
My predraft party had already started here in North Carolina. Its an annual thing every year we get together grill out drink (a lot at times) and give each other hard time about our teams picks. 3 panther fans 2 packer fans 1bengals vikings eagles falcons and ravens fan and me the lone ram fan wearing my Bradford jersey with pride. We have all got together for 6 years in a row now. Anyone else have any draft traditions? Or what are ur plans for tonight?

A55VA6

Legend
Just going to chill at home and watch the draft with my brother haha. I usually don't have or go to a party or anything for the draft.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
ggQM71a.png

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
There aren't that many fans in my part of the country / world (Wales, UK) So I'm currently streaming the pre-draft show online at home - with a terribly understanding wife, but co-incidence I've also got 40 pints of a home brewed Cerveza which strangely enough is ready to drink tonight....

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Think I'm gonna go with the cool whip vodka tonight. That stuff's the shit.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I'll be at home, relaxing with some alcohol, on the chat room.

Shawnbb158

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't have internet at home so my phone is all I got and the chat don't work on it :-/

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
The Dude said:
Think I'm gonna go with the cool whip vodka tonight. That stuff's the shit.

That stuff is crack. They are some how getting away with manufacturing and selling crack in a bottle legally. Same can be said of the Bud Lite Limerita/Strawberita thingies. First one goes down like a bottle rocket, but then they start flowing like a river of heartburn. Poor some over ice and try not to get hooked. I DARE ya.

I will be hanging with my neighbors, drinkin' some cold beers, enjoying the weather and watching it on the TV in my garage. Couple Ravens fans, couple of Skins fans who have nothing better to do than watch the Rams draft a future HOF'er with that #22 pick they were so nice enough to part with.......and me rockin the Bradford Jersey. Tomorrow is going to be painful......

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kickin back, chattin with my fellow Rams fans and either applauding or raging at our picks. :cheese:

Shawnbb158

Starter
Faceplant said:
The Dude said:
Think I'm gonna go with the cool whip vodka tonight. That stuff's the shyte.

That stuff is crack. They are some how getting away with manufacturing and selling crack in a bottle legally. Same can be said of the Bud Lite Limerita/Strawberita thingies. First one goes down like a bottle rocket, but then they start flowing like a river of heartburn. Poor some over ice and try not to get hooked. I DARE ya.

I will be hanging with my neighbors, drinkin' some cold beers, enjoying the weather and watching it on the TV in my garage. Couple Ravens fans, couple of Skins fans who have nothing better to do than watch the Rams draft a future HOF'er with that #22 pick they were so nice enough to part with.......and me rockin the Bradford Jersey. Tomorrow is going to be painful......

Hahaha LOVE it

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
I'll be in bed before the draft starts. Work starts at four and I wake up a little after 2:30am mon - fri to get ready. :cry:

Well, on the bright side I at least have the weekends off.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I'm in the process of writing a painful assignment due on monday. So I will be getting as much of that done between now and the draft as I can, and then I'll be in the chatroom most likely. Would usually get a few beers in but I have a lot on tomorrow so I have to behave unfortunately.

Shawnbb158

Starter
3 hours 18 minutes and 12 seconds. .... but who's counting?

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
ScotsRam said:
I'm in the process of writing a painful assignment due on monday. So I will be getting as much of that done between now and the draft as I can, and then I'll be in the chatroom most likely. Would usually get a few beers in but I have a lot on tomorrow so I have to behave unfortunately.

I'll crack one open for you ;)

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Shawnbb158 said:
I don't have internet at home so my phone is all I got and the chat don't work on it :-/

I'll be in the chatroom but I'll pop on here too :)

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
shaunpinney said:
ScotsRam said:

I'm fuelled on Red Bull today, maybe my hand will slip and i'll discover some Vodka got in there by accident :hehe:

Shawnbb158

Starter
ScotsRam said:
shaunpinney said:
ScotsRam said:

I'm fuelled on Red Bull today, maybe my hand will slip and i'll discover some Vodka got in there by accident :hehe:

:mrgreen: where did this come from? :twisted:

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I have a meeting in another town so I will probably miss most if not all of the draft tonight. But don't worry, I will have it DVR'd and will watch once I get home even if it is late. I was looking forward to the Chat Room banter tonight, but it will have to wait until tomorrow.

Shawnbb158

Starter
MontanaRamsFan said:
I have a meeting in another town so I will probably miss most if not all of the draft tonight. But don't worry, I will have it DVR'd and will watch once I get home even if it is late. I was looking forward to the Chat Room banter tonight, but it will have to wait until tomorrow.

I couldn't have ur patience. I already waited too long if I couldn't watch it I would be checking in as much as possible! I salute u for recording it and shutting down media and friends for the night to watch it "live" for you. :yeh: