Whats your mock?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

scifiman

More like preference really. To me it comes down to who is going to make the biggest impact for your team this year. That pick at #2 should be a guy who can come right in and start. Is that guy an offensive lineman? Is there another Orlando Pace in this draft? Or another Justin Smith? Anyway that's my logical preference.
Here is mine.

1a Sammy Watkins assuming Clowney is picked.
1b BPA on your board no matter what position. Could be Donald or Gilbert or an OL.

The Rams have shown they can get offensive linemen through free agency and waiver wire and 3rd round on in the draft that work and they coach up. I am not as worried about the line as many others are.

We can debate ad nausea and am sure your position will also make logical sense. I hope and trust Snead and Fisher are good at what they do so I will pull for whomever we draft and wont be that disappointed except no football related stuff after the draft for about 3 months.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
This one is a month old, but i wouldn't change it much. http://www.ramsondemand.com/threads/mojo-mock-4-1.24453/

Grice's stock has fallen due to his late pro day, so he can be had much later. Fales and Janis will probably go sooner....so take Fales in the 5th, and swap the Grice/Janis picks.

1a Robinson LT/G
1b Donald DT
2 Gabe Jackson G
3 Ed Reynolds S
4 EJ Gaines CB
5 Marion Grice RB
6a David Fales QB
6b Trey Millard FB
7a Jeff Janis WR
7b Nat Berhe S
7c Jeremiah George ILB

scifiman

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This one is a month old, but i wouldn't change it much. http://www.ramsondemand.com/threads/mojo-mock-4-1.24453/

Grice's stock has fallen due to his late pro day, so he can be had much later. Fales and Janis will probably go sooner....so take Fales in the 5th, and swap the Grice/Janis picks.

1a Robinson LT/G
1b Donald DT
2 Gabe Jackson G
3 Ed Reynolds S
4 EJ Gaines CB
5 Marion Grice RB
6a David Fales QB
6b Trey Millard FB
7a Jeff Janis WR
7b Nat Berhe S
7c Jeremiah George ILB
This would be a good draft. Not bad at all.