Whats your biggest surprise and biggest disappointment so far

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramathon

Well Fisher never proclaimed that we will be a Power Run team. But he is asked about the offense and his first response is almost always "We run the football" the majority of the time when they run It's from Jumbo formations so that's were I derived the Power Run from
Personally, I don't put a whole lotta stock in what someone says unless their actions back it up. I'm from MO. You can TELL me anything, but if you want me to believe, ya gotsta SHOW ME.

And all I have to do is watch a Rams game to see they have no commitment whatsoever to being a 'power run' team.

Sorry, didn't mean to pick on you specifically. You only said what I've heard a gazillion Rams' fans say over the last year, and every game I watch I wonder 'Where the heck do people get this idea'.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Biggest surprise would be wither Quick/Davis. Biggest disappointment is pretty much everybody else.

iced

Surprise:

Davis, Quick, Donald

Disappointed with:

The entire coaching staff with the exception of the QB and WR coaches.
Joseph, Wells

Big Willie

Starter
Biggest surprise. Jeff Fisher being unable to "will" this team to win like he did his first year. I thought he would be able to get us to eight wins with no problem.

Biggest disappointment. Greg Williams has the talent and he can't seem to figure out how and when to use the blitz. The players have to execute, but management is supposed to put them in a position to win the individual battles. There is no excuse for what happend to Janoris against SF. That is as much Williams fault as it is JJ's!

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
There is no excuse for what happend to Janoris against SF. That is as much Williams fault as it is JJ's!

Not so fast. Fisher said the play should've been 3 deep but Janoris was on the line.

Terrible pre-snap performance by Jenkins, bad post-snap performance by Jenkins.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
My surprise and disappointment are the same thing. Where are the sacks?

Big Willie

Starter
Not so fast. Fisher said the play should've been 3 deep but Janoris was on the line.

Terrible pre-snap performance by Jenkins, bad post-snap performance by Jenkins.
Agree. Terrible by Jenkins. Terrible by Williams (as the manager of the defense) and Fisher needs to ream both of them (and the position coach) as nobody gets a pas on that one Fisher either).

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Biggest surprise has to be Brian Quick he's on pace for a 0000 yard season which we haven't had since the late great Torry Holt
Pretty sure Torry Holt is still alive..
In all seriousness though I also think that Quick has been one of the biggest surprises this season.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Surprise: how poorly coached this team looks. Shotty being the exception. When you consider the poor oline play and 2 QB's going down he has done a great job so far.

Disappointments: how poorly coached this team looks

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Surprises ---------------------Davis and Quick
Disappointments ------------see everyone else's posts

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Surprise would be E.J. Gaines. He is the real deal and was obviously drafted very low for his talent and ability level.....(thank God it was by us......)

Disappointment: Jake Long's performance so far. It's obvious he wasn't really ready to come back and he hurt the team w/ the Bradford sack and now any speed rusher pulls a "Linda Ronstadt". It's certainly been a regularly occuring theme and now the media is starting to pick up on it.....:rolleyes: