What's wrong with this picture?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I was there the last time we player them and lost, I'll be in KC when we beat them. I'll be toma-hawk-chopping in the parking lot this time...

Loathe the Chefs

I was sick hearing their little war chants that last time they beat us. It's like come on, don't let em walk all over you like that.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know i hate when there is 15 registers and only 2 girls working them.:p

I hate that they don't have self check-out in the ones I go to. I don't want to wait in line behind a bunch of people with 100 items. And I actually am capable of checking myself out in more than just the mirror. Why did you remove the damn machines? CVS has them. Grocery stores have them. Come on now.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I was sick hearing their little war chants that last time they beat us. It's like come on, don't let em walk all over you like that.
Luckily you won't have to deal with that this year after we destroy them. ;)

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Only stuff I buy at Wal Mart these days are air filters. Maybe I'll buy some boxed food every now and then, but that's it.