Whats wrong With The KICKING?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
Read an article that said the GZ kick that was short of the goal line was by design. That is idiocy in my mind. The biggest advantage of having a guy with a booming leg is kickoffs....more so than the occasional 50+ yard field goal. Why take that advantage away. By removing the possibility of kick return TDs or long returns you protect what has been sort of shaky kick coverage (over several years).
As for the FG, its just a miss. If GZ is not allowed to kick 80-90% touchbacks and he cant make the makeable FGs he is of no benefit to the team. The kick return is on the stupid ST coach who....I dont know....maybe he read all the press from last week and believes he is clever. What a tool. The miss, that is just Zuerline turing into a head case right in front of us. Hopefully he can turn it around.

fearsomefour

Legend
Read an article that said the GZ kick that was short of the goal line was by design. That is idiocy in my mind. The biggest advantage of having a guy with a booming leg is kickoffs....more so than the occasional 50+ yard field goal. Why take that advantage away. By removing the possibility of kick return TDs or long returns you protect what has been sort of shaky kick coverage (over several years).
As for the FG, its just a miss. If GZ is not allowed to kick 80-90% touchbacks and he cant make the makeable FGs he is of no benefit to the team. The kick return is on the stupid ST coach who....I dont know....maybe he read all the press from last week and believes he is clever. What a tool. The miss, that is just Zuerline turing into a head case right in front of us. Hopefully he can turn it around.