''WHAT'S UP WITH THESE BRADFORD HATERS N DOUBTERS''

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Listen you guys put Kurt Warner back in when Bradford started with this pathetic line that hasn't been fixed yet and receivers that can't catch a damn and the coaching and that he's had inept receivers ... two or three offensive coordinators in three years ... getting slammed to the ground like it's WWF .... What could Kurt do??? Now Bradford's got a real coach (he's got the "FISH")... give him a freaking break. Give the coaching staff time to develop Bradford the proper way ... which will happen ... and the receivers to develop because we have the proper coaching staff now. You have reason now to believe in the organization now because we have an owner that is trying to win and a coach that is trying to win and we've cut away lame ass 'dead weight' like "FISH" has from the beginning since he got here. And when you hear haters like this who are always doubting Badfords ability ... get him a real line and you will see what he can do ... then you'll all shut up!!! So get off my boy's ass and wait for these things to develop ... because it's gonna happen. YEAH I SAID IT!!! SOMEBODY TALK TO ME!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
:shock:

Take it easy Hulk. Nobody is hating on Bradford or bashing him. It's just a discussion, and everyone here wants the same things. We got his back.

Sent via Tapatalk2.

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
That's why I joined this board, all the other boards are lame they don't know shit about football

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
BuiltRamTough said:
That's why I joined this board, all the other boards are lame they don't know shit about football
Relax, Bro. This is a real Rams FAN board!
Seems all those other ones are for "realists" or fucking negative folks.
Hang out here and you'll be alright!

GO RAMS!!!!

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
PRETTY SURE AIRWARNER13 IS BOUT TO BAN ALL YER BIATCH ASSES

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Username said:

:lmao:

Yo WARNER - Not to worry. Here we can talk about stuff like a player's short comings or things he needs to work on without bashing. We all want him to succeed and most believe he will. The rest will have to eat crow when he hits elite status.

AND THEY WILL EAT CROW!!! :amped: :amped: :amped: :tooth:

snr4evah

UDFA
Name
Laurie
Would never doubt the man from Sooner Nation. Sam is smart and talented and can do anything he puts his mind to. He looked good tonight and I have faith the Rams will be competitive. Won't stop watching or supporting !

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
What?!!!! No fucking way! There are actual humans who spend their valuable time to being a fan of the Rams and Bradford but at the same time actually hate and doubt both? Wow! What a waste of an opportunity cost..truly embarrassing.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
snr4evah said:
Would never doubt the man from Sooner Nation. Sam is smart and talented and can do anything he puts his mind to. He looked good tonight and I have faith the Rams will be competitive. Won't stop watching or supporting !

Yo chickie - good to see you're still lurking. And I don't mean that in a testosterone induced condescending sort of way either. :sly:

Iron Lion

Starter
RamFan503 said:
Username said:

:lmao:

Yo WARNER - Not to worry. Here we can talk about stuff like a player's short comings or things he needs to work on without bashing. We all want him to succeed and most believe he will. The rest will have to eat crow when he hits elite status.

AND THEY WILL EAT CROW!!! :amped: :amped: :amped: :tooth:

OK, but what kind of treat do we get if we're right about him? I'll take some lamb, extra rare, please. :tooth: