What's up with the KOs?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
I was wondering the same thing. He seems to be hitting short line drives that are easily returnable.

GO RAMS!!!!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That was the doing of the Special Teams Coach. My best guess is that they saw something on tape that made them want to do it. Regardless, it failed in embarrassing fashion. Just kick it deep.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That was the doing of the Special Teams Coach. My best guess is that they saw something on tape that made them want to do it. Regardless, it failed in embarrassing fashion. Just kick it deep.
Yup. You have a guy who can crush it, why would you take a chance of having ANYTHING returned? 80 yards is 80 yards.

reggae

Why is GZ not kicking it out of the end zone and squib kicking?
He's trying, unsuccessfully I might add. To do what TB was successful at. Forcing a return. He should just boot thru the end zoneend zone

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
In the post game presser Fish attributed the poor kickoffs to the poor footing/field conditions @ Tampa