What's the word on Saffold?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

I saw him go down late in the game but never heard what the injury was.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Well I say his contact just fell about a million less a year. I wouldn't give him over 5 million a year. The guy WILL get hurt. It's not a question of "IF" at all.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
$4 mil with incentives to stay on the field and play LOG

RamzFanz

Damnit
Man, the dude is amazing when he's playing especially at guard. I leave it to Snisher to work it out.

jap

Legend
Some of Rodger's injuries are on the freaky side. However, I still wonder if the more compact movements at guard significantly reduce his range of movement, allowing him to avoid overextending himself more. If Professor Emeritus Paul Boudreaux tells him he's a Pro Bowler at guard, I am sure Rodger will be content to play guard, since he will get paid nonetheless. His earlier concerns about LT play I believe was driven my money concerns.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Some of Rodger's injuries are on the freaky side. However, I still wonder if the more compact movements at guard significantly reduce his range of movement, allowing him to avoid overextending himself more. If Professor Emeritus Paul Boudreaux tells him he's a Pro Bowler at guard, I am sure Rodger will be content to play guard, since he will get paid nonetheless. His earlier concerns about LT play I believe was driven my money concerns.

Saffold is much better @ OG than OT. He was never hurt while playing OG for us its always @ OT!

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
Saffold is much better @ OG than OT. He was never hurt while playing OG for us its always @ OT!

Hopefully he realizes this as well and wants to stay here as OG... but I don't see that happening. I say sign him for what we signed Harvey for and let him become a pro bowl OG. But that's too much to hope for.

V3

Hall of Fame
Boy, just when I was getting reeled back in by Saffold's play and ignoring his injury history, he goes and gets injured again. Tough break. I'm really interested in finding out if OT's have a higher incidence of injury than OG's. Would Saffold have a better chance at staying healthy if he only played OG?

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Boy, just when I was getting reeled back in by Saffold's play and ignoring his injury history, he goes and gets injured again. Tough break. I'm really interested in finding out if OT's have a higher incidence of injury than OG's. Would Saffold have a better chance at staying healthy if he only played OG?

That's a good question.