What's the story behind your name?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yeah, and you may want to have X work you up a new avatar LOL.
wIBixmZ.jpg

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Okay, those last 2 posts were ugly visuals..........

But moving right along...... Van Halen's Diver Down album had their version of "Happy trails" And while it certainly wasn't the best song from that album.....And Roth's background vocals really stood out of a frame of mind. It kind of stuck between me and my running mates at the time as a "semi derogatory/whimsical life viewpoint" name for each other. But in time, it only moved along w/ 2 of us. And because my friend has such a obvious nickname from his name...... I got pinned w/ it.....fast forward to the 90s and the Internet boom.....it was a very easy username that you knew no one, would have.....now I have grandchildren who call me Bome.......

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The screen name that I believe I misread often is Jsimcox. I am guessing it is J. simcox. I was hoping he would post on this thread, because It looks kind of like Jismcocks.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Damn. Now I gotta' change it.
(Oh wait...no worries given the current administration).

(Fairly new - if that's too political, I get it).

Ramatik

Starter
Hmmm, back in the day. I was registering and I could not think of which way to go. I didn't want to just use my name, so I was trying to come up with something original. I was thinking Fan, Fanatic, Rams Fanatic, Ramatic.... then I wasn't liking the soft C. So, I changed it to a K. Ramatik.

Okay, kind of sad that I actually put some thought into it and that was what I came up with.

But it is what it is!

beej

Rookie
It's what my friends call me. One syllable short for BJ, which is short for BillyJoe.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's what my friends call me. One syllable short for BJ, which is short for BillyJoe.
Thanks for clarifying that last part. ;)

Welcome!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hmmm, back in the day. I was registering and I could not think of which way to go. I didn't want to just use my name, so I was trying to come up with something original. I was thinking Fan, Fanatic, Rams Fanatic, Ramatic.... then I wasn't liking the soft C. So, I changed it to a K. Ramatik.

Okay, kind of sad that I actually put some thought into it and that was what I came up with.

But it is what it is!
And now U R Teh Legend.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
it was marshall warner at that "other" site, but this site informed me that it needed to be 10 characters or less. although it seems pretty obvious what Force16x would be, one woman on some forum was in the belief that i "dallied" in the S & M netherlands and enjoyed hurting women, hence I "forced" them to have sex with me (which is actually a double insult to me). to the non drag racing fans its pretty basic. John Force has won 16 Funny Car drag racing championships in his career and is less than 10 characters. glad i didnt pick Ben Dover or something of that nature.