What's the story behind your name?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
When I was young, I was a very cocky individual. I would always call myself "The Juggernaut" would all but yell it....freak, what a tool I was :doh:. But anyway, we were at a Mexican bar drinking one night and had a few beers to many....and instead of yelling "I am the Juggernaut!" The ambiance of my surrounding forced a new phrase out...."I am El Juggernauto!" And so, the name was born and it stuck, and now I'm old and realize how douchy I once was and have to live in the embarrassment of that story . Lol

The fact that you can admit to that level of douchiness cancels it out. So you're good........ :)

RamzFanz

Damnit
When I was young, I was a very cocky individual. I would always call myself "The Juggernaut" would all but yell it....freak, what a tool I was :doh:. But anyway, we were at a Mexican bar drinking one night and had a few beers to many....and instead of yelling "I am the Juggernaut!" The ambiance of my surrounding forced a new phrase out...."I am El Juggernauto!" And so, the name was born and it stuck, and now I'm old and realize how douchy I once was and have to live in the embarrassment of that story . Lol

Come-at-me-bro-GIF.gif

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
This Dieter was all about 1985 when we went to the Championship game vs the Chicago Bears. as a kid in Buena Park with no Ram fans around me for miles despite the fact the team played down the road I went out on a limb and declared before the playoffs that the Rams would go to the bowl with Dieter Brock as QB. They got destroyed by the greatest defense of all time. But I had lots of my bros pretty scared there for a while.
Plus, Dieter Brock could throw the ball threw the uprights on his knees from the 50 yard line - hence the KNEEL BEFORE ZOD reference

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
My dad introduced me to this forum several years back and since his name was @Selassie I, I figured I would continue the Rasta theme. Growing up around him influenced me to like Reggae music and love the Rams so it just fit. Plus Rasta is the name of the parrot in my profile picture.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I've been in that area.......and it's terrible what has happened to the mighty Elm, but it's making its way back.

What the name of the ice cream store.......it well known.......everyone told me I had to go there because it was so delicious.

The Ice Cream shop on campus is The Creamery. It is very good Ice Cream. PSU goes to great lengths to keep those Elm trees alive. They cable the branches together and spray them a couple times a year. I left there in 1991 and barely recognize the place ith all of the new buildings.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
The Ice Cream shop on campus is The Creamery. It is very good Ice Cream. PSU goes to great lengths to keep those Elm trees alive. They cable the branches together and spray them a couple times a year. I left there in 1991 and barely recognize the place ith all of the new buildings.

I went there a half a dozen times or so in the early and mid 90's.

The town is more picturesque than probably any in PA and I've been all over that state.

A55VA6

Legend
Me and a few friends would go on xbox live and the old AOL Instant Messenger and troll so we came up with dumb usernames and it always made us laugh so I've pretty much used this one ever since. haha. We're pretty much top notch dumbasses.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Me and a few friends would go on xbox live and the old AOL Instant Messenger and troll so we came up with dumb usernames and it always made us laugh so I've pretty much used this one ever since. haha. We're pretty much top notch dumbasses.
Wonder how many on here still don't know what it says. :cool:

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wonder how many on here still don't know what it says. :cool:
I know what it seems to say.

I have no idea how that would work though. And I don't think I want to know.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich

Take heart Juggs, you couldn't have been a bigger douche than I was,well maybe bigger but no more complete,so you could still grow up to be as cool as me:whistle:

cracengl

Rookie
My first semester of college, they assigned me this username to access the student intranet and it has just stuck because I'm too lazy to think of something else. It is essentially the first 3 letters of my first name, middle initial and last 4 of last name all in one.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

Don't lie.......we know that's you nickname from prison. :ROFLMAO:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
My first semester of college, they assigned me this username to access the student intranet and it has just stuck because I'm too lazy to think of something else. It is essentially the first 3 letters of my first name, middle initial and last 4 of last name all in one.
Thanks man nice to know ya

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
CGI is the airport call letters where I used to live in 2005, when I started in forums.

Although, not sure if the name or avatar is my identity? I've kept them both unchanged so people know who I am.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I mentioned this in the line of work thread. I work at a state prison in central cal. It was a women's prison when I started in 1997. I worked in the canteen where I sold the inmates all their goodies line candy bars, chips, tortillas, canned goods, etc. I once joked that I could be considered their "snackdaddy". Well, the name stuck, my co-workers would call me that too. So when I first started to use email, I used the snackdaddy name. I stuck with it and I used it for most of my usernames wherever I need to log in.

I guess I'm no longer a snackdaddy since our prison converted to men's a couple years ago and I've been working in the warehouse for the past ten years.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
As you know, I never got over SB36. I joined RamStalk in 2006 using a generic location name. Of course the first thread I posted in was about that.

Flip forward to Sept. 2007, when Spygate burst on the scene, and Goodell destroyed the tapes. Then to January, when allegations by the video tech broke about filming the Rams walk-through before SB36. Some of the posters at the PD just didn't want to talk about it any more. That's when I changed my name to Ram Quixote, since there was no way I was ever going to stop.

Some of you remember the cool signature pic X made for me, with the windmill in the background with NFL logo on it.

I thought your name was crace NFL but you'd misspelt NFL :whistle:.