What's The One Position You Want Addressed In 1st Round?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

What position must we address in the first round?

• OT

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • CB

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • FS

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • WR

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • QB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OLB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just go BPA

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
With or without a trade down, what do we need to get in the first round?

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I prefer to trade down a couple of times to collect a couple additional 2nd round picks then select the best CB hopefully Dennard with our top first round pick CB Dennard . If Dennard is not there then go ahead take the OT with the first pick. If you get CB Dennard then target the best OT with the Rams #13 selection but do not come out of the first round without an OT period.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
I prefer to trade down a couple of times to collect a couple additional 2nd round picks then select the best CB hopefully Dennard with our top first round pick CB Dennard . If Dennard is not there then go ahead take the OT with the first pick. If you get CB Dennard then target the best OT with the Rams #13 selection but do not come out of the first round without an OT period.
My thinking exactly! Hope it comes true!

Alan

Legend
I think there are two "must gets" in the first round. CB and OT would be my choices but if I could only pick one it would be OT.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I could only pick one but DBs are my biggest need that I want addressed in the draft followed closely by OL. Since I want Denard I picked CB but we need another safety too.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I want a CB and WR in the first round too. But the one "must have" in the first round is an OT.

We must protect Bradford, especially coming off ACL surgery, no ifs ands or buts. That is the single most important piece of business to take care of in the offseason.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
OT is the obvious choice, so I'm going to say FS. I want a ball hawk out there.

We haven't had one of those since Otogwe left. A few extra TO's would be fine with me!

I think it has to be OL and defensive backfield.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
DB's and OL's. Not necessarily a tackle, it's going to depend on FA and how the draft unfolds. I guess if I had to pick one it would be an OL, tired of the revolving door at all the positions on the OL.

Dream 1rst round would be to trade 2nd pick for browns two first rounders and a possible 4th which will give us 3 first round picks. Jake Matthews, Clinton-Dix, and best cornerback available with last pick.

jjab360

Legend
Honestly, it doesn't matter to me as long as we get the best players. Gun to my head, I guess I'd have to say offensive lineman with either Greg Robinson or Jake Matthews.

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
still think we need OG not OT. our QB cant step up with what we have now. the rush up the middle is what kills us every time. would like a CB too

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Hard to really put a single position above the other this early.

I believe in finding the BPA that fills a need. I love how the Rams have moved around to get those players they have targeted (down for Brockers while acquiring picks...up for Austin giving up picks...and down for Ogletree acquiring picks).

So, I hope the Rams find the 2 ( or three :nau: ) players they have a need for in the 1st round and make it happen. But I do see offensive line, secondary, and WR as the top targets.