Whats our record at the end of the season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Whats our record at the end of the season?

• 1-15

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • 2-14

Votes: 8 9.6%
  • 3-13

Votes: 23 27.7%
  • 4-12

Votes: 24 28.9%
  • 5-11

Votes: 7 8.4%
  • 6-10

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • 7-9

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • 8-8

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9-7

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • 10-6

Votes: 4 4.8%

• Total voters

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
I know most of us have given predictions at the start of the season about what our final record would be, but I'm curious as to what my fellow rams fans think now after 5 games. I'm not going to go into whats wrong with this team, mainly because I'll probably get banned from all the swear words I'd use, however, knowing what you know now about this team. Whats your predictions?

rams2014schedule.jpg

At the moment I see us, AT BEST, going 6-10... and even thats pushing it.. could so easily be 4/5 wins..

Seahawks - L
@ Chiefs - L
@ Niners - L
@ Cardinals - L
Broncos - L
@Chargers - L
Raiders - W
@Skins - W
Cardinals - W
Giants - W
@Seahawks - L

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
We win our last 5 games. Going out with a hot streak.
Then come back next season and start out slow.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
12-4 And no offense UK but I'm bored with these threads. I go into every game thinking we can win it,

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
Sadly I went with three wins.

As things stand now, I don't see anybody left on the schedule that the Rams should be expected to beat.
I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt against Oakland and Washington because quite frankly it's too depressing not to.

A55VA6

Legend
I'm going to be realistic here... I'm going with 4-12.

Seahawks - L
@ Chiefs - L
@ Niners - L
@ Cardinals - L
Broncos - L
@Chargers - L
Raiders - W
@Skins - W
Cardinals - L
Giants - W
@Seahawks - L

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
I went three wins as well. We should beat the Raiders; I have a feeling we will beat the Redskins but I have some doubts.

Other games that are border line:
10/26 At Kansas City. (I just have a weird gut feeling we will do well against them)
12/11 Cardinals (We generally play well against the Cardinals at home)
12/21 Giants (Depends upon which Eli shows up and how productive our defense is)

I just can't see us winning those close games the way we've been playing right now. This loss has really got me questioning everything this season.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Sadly I'm thinking 4-12

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm going to be realistic here... I'm going with 4-12.

Seahawks - L
@ Chiefs - L
@ Niners - L
@ Cardinals - L
Broncos - L
@Chargers - L
Raiders - W
@Skins - W
Cardinals - L
Giants - W
@Seahawks - L
Yeah, I think that's probably it, I went with 5-11 being optimistic we could perhaps beat the chargers at home

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
if your bored of them, you know the best thing to do is... dont click
I am as well and would like to say the impression being left is that you are miserable and want company,I'm certain we could have won that game last night,we didn't ,but there isn't a team on the schedule from here on out that has a better way to beat us than the Niners ,so every game on the schedule is winnable ,counting losses before they happen is for losers

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
I am as well and would like to say the impression being left is that you are miserable and want company,I'm certain we could have won that game last night,we didn't ,but there isn't a team on the schedule from here on out that has a better way to beat us than the Niners ,so every game on the schedule is winnable ,counting losses before they happen is for losers

Your damn right I'm miserable about that performance. How could you possibly not be.
Calling people losers because they are being realistic about our chances for the rest of the season is a tad strange no? It's where we are as a franchise at the moment
It was a honest question to other rams fans, how have your expectations changed? If your bored of it, that's your opinion, but calling people losers is ridiculous

lockdnram21

Legend
I say 2-14 only game I see us winning right now is Raiders. Until I see otherwise on the field

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
In the future, I'll make a thread that's more entertaining.
Promise
Nah man - it's just that these threads come up after every loss. I'm just voicing my opinion on the subject. To me it's tired. You'll note that I didn't take it down or delete anything in it besides a duplicate post. I'm just sayin'

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
Nah man - it's just that these threads come up after every loss. I'm just voicing my opinion on the subject. To me it's tired. You'll note that I didn't take it down or delete anything in it besides a duplicate post. I'm just sayin'
Fair point, no worries