What's on your Menu for Game Day?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I was thinking of going with chicken or turkey since we're playing the Ravens, but the Mrs. desired chili. Chili it is.. :cool: Since I don't have to go into work tonight we're feasting.

Chili
Brats
Hungarian Hot Wax poppers
Homemade cheese dip, with homemade salsa and pickled hungarian's and chips.
Many ice cold frosty ones and some wine for the Mrs.

Enjoy my fellow ROD'ers.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh yeah.. A bottle of ice cold Jager in the freezer for shots when we score, get a sack, and etc. :cool: :cheers:

Jager bottle.jpg

TXRams86

The Infamous
I have no beer/liquor and can't buy any until noon...stupid Texas laws.
BUT! I'll be enjoying left over Dominos pizza (Pepperoni and Bacon, Ham and Pineapple) and some sweet tea.
For some reason, we thought it'd be a good idea to buy 3 pizzas last night to feed 4 people. o_O

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
My wife is making soup.

I've got some chilli defrosting for lunch shortly.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
BUT! I'll be enjoying left over Dominos pizza (Pepperoni and Bacon, Ham and Pineapple) and some sweet tea.
For some reason, we thought it'd be a good idea to buy 3 pizzas last night to feed 4 people. o_O

3 for 4 sounds about right, gotta have enough for at least a couple slices for breakfast.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Well you were prepared for today. That's thinking ahead now. Any vodka to go into that sweet tea? :cool:

TXRams86

The Infamous
3 for 4 sounds about right, gotta have enough for at least a couple slices for breakfast.
Nothing like breakfast pizza to start the morning off.
I only wish I could wash it down with a cold one.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Well you were prepared for today. That's thinking ahead now. Any vodka to go into that sweet tea? :cool:
Unless my 8 and 9 year old daughters have some stashed under their mattresses, it's gonna be a virgin tea this morning.
(n)

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Pork tenderloin
Beer
Vodka
Ravens fans tears(and souls)

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Made biscuits and gravy for breakfast. Nothing fancy today. I start prepping fro Thanksgiving today. Making stock,etc.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I had a nice roast dinner. Had some turkey. Almost choked on it watching football earlier, hoping the rams can cheer me up a bit.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Pork kabobs, scalloped/ au gratin taters, spinach salad and chocolate cake layered with whipped cream, chocolate ganache icing! Dill dip with rye bread during the game!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Made biscuits and gravy for breakfast. Nothing fancy today. I start prepping fro Thanksgiving today. Making stock,etc.

Yeah, biscuits and sausage gravy is a nice late breakfast. Had some just before the game. I fill up on that won't be hungry till dinner.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Even Gurley getting into the act. We just cant stand prosperity.