What's more demoralizing?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Watching an opposing receiver get 200 receiving yards, or an opposing back gut us for 200 rushing yards? To me, it's the rushing, HANDS DOWN. A busted coverage is not necessarily more forgivable, but it is not as bad as watching missed tackles, bad angles and ankle biting.

Our defense is not bad, but every year we seem to let a guy or two have career days against us (AP two years ago, Murray and CJ last year). I want us to at least get some solid DT depth in this draft, a monster hole-stuffing guy would be nice.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That's a tough one, man. It's been rough watching scrubs rush for mega yardage against our D, but it was equally as demoralizing to watch some no-name douchenozzle pass (with ease) against our defense on his way to a personal best too. It's like asking who you despise more. DeMarco Murray, or Charlie Whitehurst? Hell, I remember being SUPER pissed that Jim "deer in the headlights" Druckenmiller beat us in 1995, when he had no business even donning a uniform.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Rushing...more of a team effort. Easy ? for me. I remember playing. If a team could run the ball consistently in the game, I hated it.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Yeah, not being able to stop the rush is more painful to watch. But it seems when our D gives up those big days to a RB, it is usually a result of a couple of plays. I seem to remember shutting AP down most of the game and then, BOOM, 63 yard TD run, followed by a 20+ yd gallop. But giving up a career day to say Ravens rookie WR Torrey Smith a couple of seasons ago is still etched in my memory.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Rushing. Stopping the run is about the entire will of the defense. Anyone that has ran for 200 yards on a defense has dominated and demoralized that entire unit.

SierraRam

Recreational User
I'm sick of seeing both! Our guys tightened up the rush D in the 2nd half, but we need two DB's in this draft that can step in and contribute on day 1.

We shouldn't make the seahags wr's look like all-pros

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Rushing---the dolphins 80-era teams were trounced on the ground...when a runner has a free lane for 5-8 yards play after play it makes for easy passing, too.

A55VA6

Legend
Both of them frustrate the hell out of me, but getting your defense pounded on the ground all day is the worst. It wears your team down.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rushing. At least with passing, it feels like they aren't on the field as long. When a team is just pounding the ball down your throat and you can't stop it, it's beyond frustrating.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Rushing for sure! Stopping the run should always be priority #1! If your opponent is running through you and over you then you have lost that one.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Rushing. Says the D has zero gap discipline. Or discipline in general. Passing yardage can be more individual.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Getting run over is the most demoralizing way to get beat.