What's Great Is Kupp Is Back!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamWoodie

Legend
He was 8 catches for 115 (I think) and really only 90% from my view and just in time for this playoff push.

IT WAS GREAT TO SEE!!!

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Honestly I'm not surprised. I figured it would take him just a few games to get back into game shape plus and to get over the mental hurdles of getting hurt. Can't hold the great ones back forever.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Kupp's Past 2 games have been very good, refreshing and promising. The pass distribution has been pretty good as well. I was a little shocked that Robinson had so many targets 10 but that is likely due to matchups, Puka & Kupp draw a lot of attention.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I'm just worried that Puka's play style is gonna wear him out sooner than we'd like.
Let's hope he gets better with his body before that happens, it is a big part of his game but he could "round the corners" a bit

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Kupp looked great.

And having Robinson step up is huge. He’s giving them what Van couldn’t… make difficult catches.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
Kupp looked great.

And having Robinson step up is huge. He’s giving them what Van couldn’t… make difficult catches.
Yep just wish he could have hauled in that sidearm rising fastball Stafford threw him last game. It would have been a tough catch I just wanted that incredible throw to be completed. Stafford's arm talent is unreal sometimes.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
I'm just worried that Puka's play style is gonna wear him out sooner than we'd like.
He might hit the rookie wall this year but he will be fine going forward given time with the training staff.

Hobgoblin

Rookie
That's my worry as well.

Stafford has gotten better about throwing the ball away instead of forcing it to an interception but there were a couple of plays where Stafford was floating passes which he does even on catchable balls (Kupps TD) and with the way our receivers have been throwing themselves to make grabs scares me a bit. Like Tutu trying to catch the pass out of bounds that Staff threw away got Tutu hurt. I can't fault Tutu trying to catch that knowing Staff has been floating passes. Puka kind of injured himself catching the side pass as well that at first glance looked like Staff was throwing it out of bounds.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
He might hit the rookie wall this year but he will be fine going forward given time with the training staff.
I feel like he's broken through the wall in the last two weeks.

Just hope he stays healthy.

Man.. looking forward to them using him in even more ways next season. Out of the backfield in a run, maybe?

RamWoodie

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't think he will because McVay is seeing that. Puka won't be full participation in practice as to not wear him down.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
IMG_8671.jpeg

I don't think he will because McVay is seeing that. Puka won't be full participation in practice as to not wear him down.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
This clip is queued to start at the onside kick, where WAS is attempting possession one last time - where Cooper Kupp knocks the football out of bounds.

I think it is overlooked what a fine decision that was, as he is about to get pummeled by two defenders - coupled with the fact, that the ball must not be batted forward....

Cooper is a very smart player.

View: https://youtu.be/-FeGbNKn_qQ?t=876

For whatever reason, you must click the link itself (and not the you-tube splash), to be queued properly....

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
This clip is queued to start at the onside kick, where WAS is attempting possession one last time - where Cooper Kupp knocks the football out of bounds.

I think it is overlooked what a fine decision that was, as he is about to get pummeled by two defenders - coupled with the fact, that the ball must not be batted forward....

Cooper is a very smart player.

View: https://youtu.be/-FeGbNKn_qQ?t=876

For whatever reason, you must click the link itself, to be queued properly....

I'm not downplaying this..

But... I'VE ALWAYS thought players should do this!!!! lol