What's Going On With Nick Foles?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
we got in Foles in the trade a game manager that behind a shaky oline is going to be making a decent amount of mistakes this season. yet hopefully stay healthy. gurley and mason and tavon need to be in heavy rotation in runs and screens and pass plays as well as runs. why can't we run a Chip Kelly influenced offense with quick passes (Foles had a very short actual throw yardage before the run in 2013 most yards were after the catch) and I believe we have enough of the same offensive talent. and pick your play actions wisely. it worked for Foles in 2013 why not try and recreate some of it. and our defense eats up everything else cus Philly aint got nothing on the Rams.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
we got in Foles in the trade a game manager that behind a shaky oline is going to be making a decent amount of mistakes this season. yet hopefully stay healthy. gurley and mason and tavon need to be in heavy rotation in runs and screens and pass plays as well as runs. why can't we run a Chip Kelly influenced offense with quick passes (Foles had a very short actual throw yardage before the run in 2013 most yards were after the catch) and I believe we have enough of the same offensive talent. and pick your play actions wisely. it worked for Foles in 2013 why not try and recreate some of it. and our defense eats up everything else cus Philly aint got nothing on the Rams.
I agree with you but it is not going to happen with Fisher at the helm. It is a travesty.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I'm going to preface this for the people who don't know me personally that I am a expert at body language.

I had my own videography company. I have worked for years as a professional photographer and I have been trying to work my way into the movie business as a cinematographer for years.

Our quarter back is NOT happy. In fact he already looks down right MISERABLE. My question is what the hell is going on?

Fisher is known as a players coach, but I'm telling you right now, Foles looks MISERABLE.

To say I'm concerned for the season would be a understatement. What's your take?

I'm an expert at reading posts.

Should I go on.................... :)

bskrilla

Starter
I like all flavors:
5_Ways_to_Get_Hot_Skinny_Legs.jpg

I'm a body language afficianado and this makes me horny as fuck. So..... that must mean something...because of my body language expertise...