What's Going On With Nick Foles?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Didn't this body language thing come up in the Bradford Philly thread too? In that thread it was all about how his body language is so much better than Bradford's. Now his is bad too? I think he'll be fine.

I don't think I've ever read as much about body language than following Ram QBs.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He made a bad choice on one pass play that his WR probably could have done a better job on too.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
He did a solid job last week against the Raiders. We'll get a clear glimpse of where Foles and the offense is at once the first team plays for at least 5 drives against the Colts.

Preseason week 3 is a good indicator of where the team is.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Maybe his tummy hurt, or he doesn't like vanilla......

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
he's lost without premium skill players to make up for his deficiencies.

FRO

Legend
He had a bad game and probably wasn't happy. In the big picture he probably can't be too happy to be moved from a wide open scheme to a scheme where you are asked not to lose the game. On the other hand he never really was given the full support from Kelley like he has from Fish. The bottom line is there is no way of knowing what's going through somebody's head just by looking at them.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I've been drinking so maybe it's me. I'm not trying to cause panic. I'm just not happy with his body language at all.
doing-alcohol-is-cool.gif
tumblr_mu5i4yHMk71ql5yr7o2_250.gif
Ron-Burgandy-Finishes-Drink-Quickly-Anchorman.gif
GIF_chris_pratt_drunk_acting_3.gif
giphy.gif

My point? Never, neva-eva-eva, attempt to read body language after drinking...LOL!!!!!!

Seriously...that pick bothered him, just like ALL of us....Looking at Tampa...Damn their 1's look good...Bunch of rookies out there too...3 on the OL alone!!!!!

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
I'm telling you, this is a recent change. And I hope I'm wrong, but he looks like someone who realises ge just made a big mistake.

C'MON FRO - Stranger asked you for specifics and ^^this^^ was your highly experience, body language reading, professionally trained eyed who's nearly made a movie or two's response? C'MON FRO - Give the Stranger a proper explanation as to why you've come this this conclusion. I too would like to know. Was he unhappy when he walked on the field? was he saddened by the loss? Were his eyebrows raised? what was the "tell?"

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I have it on authority that his pet hamster Sr. Snifflebits died minutes before kickoff. Surprised he even played.

RIP

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
C'MON FRO - Stranger asked you for specifics and ^^this^^ was your highly experience, body language reading, professionally trained eyed who's nearly made a movie or two's response? C'MON FRO - Give the Stranger a proper explanation as to why you've come this this conclusion. I too would like to know. Was he unhappy when he walked on the field? was he saddened by the loss? Were his eyebrows raised? what was the "tell?"
I do like to think of myself as a kinda body language afficionado, so I am actually really interested :)

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You people are mean... As he cries in the corner.. Hugging himself as he rocks gently back in forth.