What's Going On With Nick Foles?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
I'm going to preface this for the people who don't know me personally that I am a expert at body language.

I had my own videography company. I have worked for years as a professional photographer and I have been trying to work my way into the movie business as a cinematographer for years.

Our quarter back is NOT happy. In fact he already looks down right MISERABLE. My question is what the hell is going on?

Fisher is known as a players coach, but I'm telling you right now, Foles looks MISERABLE.

To say I'm concerned for the season would be a understatement. What's your take?

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I'm going to preface this for the people who don't know me personally that I am a expert at body language.

I had my own videography company. I have worked for years as a professional photographer and I have been trying to work my way into the movie business as a cinematography for years.

Our quarter back is NOT happy. In fact he already looks down right MISERABLE. My question is what the hell is going on?

Fisher is known as a players coach, but I'm telling you right now, Foles looks MISERABLE.

To say I'm concerned for the season would be a understatement. What's your take?
can u give me specifics that lead you to this conclusion.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Look at all the players and coaches. . . all of them look like they arej in terrible moods. Possibly that is a good sign. Guys actually pissed about loosing whether it is preseason or not. We certainly are not coming out with our best football right now.

Every competitor goes in thinking "I'm going to win", you don't necessarily have the best body language when you lose - or are getting killed and have already been pulled from the game.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Maybe he's upset because he just shit the bed. He had a bad game. I don't think he's miserable to be here, but that's definitely not what he wanted to put out there on the field.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm telling you, this is a recent change. And I hope I'm wrong, but he looks like someone who realises ge just made a big mistake.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Probably pissed that he's not playing well. Bad decision today on the int and his footwork isn't looking polished. Really drives me crazy on outside the hashmark passes because he doesn't drive the ball. He falls towards the sidelines which makes his throws less accurate and takes zip off the bal.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I've been drinking so maybe it's me. I'm not trying to cause panic. I'm just not happy with his body language at all.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Hm I thought Foles looked pretty good in his interview with Pam Oliver on the sideline, didn't strike me as miserable.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Didn't this body language thing come up in the Bradford Philly thread too? In that thread it was all about how his body language is so much better than Bradford's. Now his is bad too? I think he'll be fine.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Last week and this, he's been showing on the field what a lot of camp-goers have seen - he has trouble moving quickly and decisively through his reads. As much as people bitched about Check-Down Sammy, that was a guy who quickly diagnosed whether his primary read was open, and whether he had time to move through the progression - and as he usually didn't have that time, he checked down and made positive yardage.

I hope he gets better at this. By default, I'm now a Foles fan. But there are aspects of his game that concern me.

jjab360

Legend
Uhhh, I'm pretty sure anybody would be upset after that shit show.

Are you talking about Foles before the game, because if not I think that's just common sense..

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Maybe he's upset because he just crap the bed. He had a bad game. I don't think he's miserable to be here, but that's definitely not what he wanted to put out there on the field.
This...

I'd hope he was not happy after playing like crap and he knows it. Better attitude than some other Qb's we have had IMO.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I've been drinking so maybe it's me. I'm not trying to cause panic. I'm just not happy with his body language at all.
I'd be more concerned if he was laughing it up on the sidelines after that performance.
Kinda like Johnny Goofball did with the Browns after he shit the bed last year.

iced

could also be they were being very vanilla with him