whatever happened to "D-Fence!" or "Go Rams!"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Anonymous

21e6a41463da1b7fe5fdb207c67a416d

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I remember that like it was just yesterday... it still pisses me off because it should have said ........

BLAME john FUCKING shaw

Make that correction and I'd proudly display the sign even today.

Anonymous

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Selassie I said:
I remember that like it was just yesterday... it still pisses me off because it should have said ........

BLAME john freaking shaw

Make that correction and I'd proudly display the sign even today.

I don;t know about other teams but it seems that many Rams fans had conceptual trouble blaming the suits for anything. Or since "blame" is really the wrong word, it's "holding them accountable."

I think it was around 2006 where Zygmunt became massively unpopular, and people began to turn on him.

BUT if you ever criticized him BEFORE then, it brought down wrath and fury like nothing else in Rams posting. Frankly, there was nothing wrong with JZ in 2007 that wasn't already evident in 99. But the way it seemed to work is this--you can criticize a player, and people will take sides and debate it; you can criticize a coach, and people will take sides and debate it; but criticize a suit before he tips critical mass and becomes unpopular, and it leads to mass resistance. And I mean over the top. Not just "I disagree" but "what's wrong with you for thinking that way get therapy" kinds of responses.

Then finally people turned on Shaw too. Now even the Rams themselves feel compelled to hide the amount of his involvement, even if his involvement is tiny.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I didn't discover posting on any type of forum until around 2009. Wish I had though.

Had I been posting prior, apparently many people would have been directing me towards therapy.

I'm certain that some of my first ever posts had to do with The Leader Of The Clown Show (Que the circus music).

Now that I think about it, I most likely would have required therapy if I would have started spewing my venom at shaw in forums any earlier than I did . Possibly shock therapy.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Selassie I said:
I didn't discover posting on any type of forum until around 2009. Wish I had though.

Had I been posting prior, apparently many people would have been directing me towards therapy.

I'm certain that some of my first ever posts had to do with The Leader Of The Clown Show (Que the circus music).

Now that I think about it, I most likely would have required therapy if I would have started spewing my venom at shaw in forums any earlier than I did . Possibly shock therapy.
John%20Shaw.jpg

[mp3]http://alice3180.free.fr/musiques/_2%20-%20Musique%20de%20cirque%20-%20Clown%20Circus%20Music.mp3[/mp3]

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Great stuff there Paul :lmao:

Your presence has been missed my Bruhda.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah ZN - you're probably right about forums. Many of us old time Rams fans though had been pissed at that circus for years though - pretty much since the firing of Steve Rosenbloom. My ire has never been entirely focused on JZ or Shaw but Georgia as well. I still believe, as many of us did at the time, that entire side show intentionally mismanaged the Rams in order to make a move possible. IIRR even other owners were calling for her to sell the team.

Great picture BTW.