What you think of this suggested trade

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Giants are 0-5 and not going anywhere. They have no sense of urgency to fill WR holes. In fact, at this point, losing out may not be the worst thing. It's time to replace Eli.
And the giants will still play in front of sold out crowds

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
@BonifayRam & @x both laid up, after some sort of "procedure". What is going on around here?

025.jpg

200254665-001.jpg

:) Get well, dude.

:rant:And stop trading off all our players!!

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
You want this guy on your team?

Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie suspended indefinitely - NFL.com
By Marc Sessler
2 minutes
Don't expect to see Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie on the playing field any time soon.

NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport and NFL Network's Mike Garafolo reported that the cornerback met Thursday with coach Ben McAdoo, who informed Rodgers-Cromartie that he's been suspended indefinitely. The team later confirmed the suspension.

Per the league's collective bargaining agreement, a team-imposed "indefinite suspension" can last anywhere from one to four weeks.

The suspension stems from a "heated" argument on Wednesday between Rodgers-Cromartie and McAdoo, a disagreement that began when the cover man was pulled from Sunday's loss to the Chargers.

McAdoo told reporters Thursday that Rodgers-Cromartie was suspended for a "violation of team rules," per the New York Post.

Rodgers-Cromartie has started four of new York's five tilts this season and spent Sunday operating as a "good soldier" -- his words -- by taking over the team's slot cornerback role.

Playing fewer snaps than fellow corners Janoris Jenkins and Eli Apple, Rodgers-Cromartie's frustration has bubbled over in a way that only adds more chaos to a team on the brink of their worst season in ages.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I hope the penis enlargement surgery worked out okay. :D
I know you were thinking that you would be more excited:banana: & satisfied when I got better but they actually removed a sizeable part of my left face.

But don't loose hope I assure you that we will be a big hit together @ most all of our Halloween:alien: parties we will crash ;)

Guess I will have to go back to the drawing board:( in my efforts to hunt :wabbit:us a few experienced CB's for the 2018 season.

Last edited:

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Damn. I didn't think it was anything serious with you posting.

When they do the plastic surgery tell them that you look just like Ryan Gosling.

jap

Legend
No thanks. Unless he's changed drastically, my memory of him was hit or miss on every throw in his vicinity. He'd either make a big play or get burned.

Jenks pointed out once that the reason he took so many chances on INTs is because the Horns scored so rarely during his time there that he felt is was necessary to do what he had to do to generate points. If true, I doubt he would often feel the need to freelance as much with this current Horns crew. Besides, I believe the SonOfBum would reign in any freelancing tendencies if they are counterproductive. It's best to let the game come to you than to frequently try to force things.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Trade Sammy Watkins for the Giants second round pick. The Giants will be picking much earlier than the Rams and will make the Watkins trade a guaranteed success. Moving up several draft spots in round 2,

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
What concerns do you see with this trade proposal?
DRC is just a lil too old...
WR's are easier to find than DB's.....but DRC is peaked....and Pharoh and Tavon...yeah, even him...are still ascending.
Get well my friend....

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
DRC is just a lil too old...
WR's are easier to find than DB's.....but DRC is peaked....and Pharoh and Tavon...yeah, even him...are still ascending.
Get well my friend....
Yes DRC has age on him he will be 32 next season, but he is just a one season fix too. You & I both feel the great need for 1 or 2 or maybe 3 drafted outside corners this 2018 draft am I correct? Reason being was explained in my detailed post earlier. Kayvon Webster stands the chance to be the Rams #1 corner in 2018:cautious:.

Then if Snead & Wade are lucky they might be able to sign the dinky smaller UFA Nickle/Dime corner NRC ....Mayve. The signing of NRC is vital to get in here...he is a 6th yr vet. A DRC being only 32 brings great speed & good size to this Dinky CB cadre. Then you add in these young drafted corners. Rams do not have a 2nd round selection in this upcoming draft.:(

You know I :grouphug:you but you gave me indigestion:sick: with your TA is ascending remark:thinking: ....#1 First TA has lost his outside wide out positions to Woods & Watkins, #2 second TA has lost his Slot receiving position to Cooper Kupp, Then his 3rd receiver position is lost to Pharoh Cooper & now 4th TA has lost his punt return position. & all that is left is TA is a back up 3rd string RB behind Gurley & Brown. So I guess I have a different understanding of the word "ascending.":rolllaugh:

Last edited:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Trade Sammy Watkins for the Giants second round pick. The Giants will be picking much earlier than the Rams and will make the Watkins trade a guaranteed success. Moving up several draft spots in round 2,
I think you forgot the blue font.
Lol

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I like the concept, but maybe for a player we all like better.