What Would You Ask McVay?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
A lot of questions have popped into my head I would love to ask new Rams HC Sean McVay that I haven't heard anyone ask him yet. Here's a few I'd like him to address.

What is your opinion of the OL and how do you plan to improve it?

What is your opinion of Sean Mannion and will he get a chance to compete for the starting job?

I'm sure you folks here at ROD have good questions you'd like to ask McVay, so post 'em up! I'd like to hear them.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Being a 30 year old NFL Head Coach in Los Angeles, which supermodel will you be dating first ?

The above question from FOX News.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
With free reign of the offense, without another HC'S input, what will your offense look like?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sean,
We have had a culture of aggressiveness and hitting, but also of multiple penalties/personal fouls. How can you channel the aggressiveness into a form of penalty free football? Also, how do you cure an offensive line from incurring the same stupid penalties?

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
From 'X' - Can you pass me Jessica Alba's phone number ?

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
If Tavon Austin is going to continue start at WR, how are you going to get him to produce like a starting WR?

We've heard a lot of people say the last guy was using him wrong. Can you make him more than what he has been to this point in his career at an actual position?

bluecoconuts

Legend
What is your opinion of Sean Mannion and will he get a chance to compete for the starting job?

ESPN LA asked him if he was going to have competition in camp and McVay said that Goff is the starter, he wants to develop him further, saw tons of raw potential. I don't think you'll be seeing much of a competition. Plus Goff is a better scheme fit, Mannion isn't really a West Coast Offense QB, he could struggle.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Mr. McVay...Who is going to be the Offensive Line Coach?

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Sean,
We have had a culture of aggressiveness and hitting, but also of multiple penalties/personal fouls. How can you channel the aggressiveness into a form of penalty free football? Also, how do you cure an offensive line from incurring the same stupid penalties?

The Brown's solved that problem for us

Debacled

Starter
If he has a cute younger sister.

I mean, he does only have a couple years on me...

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
How are you gonna get around the stupid restrictive CBA rules so that we can get the players learning an NFL offense starting this weekend?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Do you think adding beef to the nachos in concessions could be a winner?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Have you evaluated the entire roster of Players!? If not, how long will that take!? If yes, what % of these players do you see as "Keepers!"!?!