What would Make you forget about Football..For a day!?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
[av]cbs.com/shows
84475_ll116_122_812lo.jpg
[/av]

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I had a really nice photo of Lucy Liu (above) but for some reason it didn't take!? Sorry guys!!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
A day on The Captain Moe would make anyone forget football ,but when I dock ,it's back to ROD on tapatalk

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yikes, that picture scares me more than anything. Looks like something outta The Grudge. LL does nada for me....she looks cross-eyed.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Like some kind of day long fling envolving alcohol, cigs, and a bunch of hot naked women. Yeah, that'd keep my attention for a while.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
A Law and Order SVU marathon! Lol

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
[QUwould "DaveFan'51, post: 345710, member: 1249"][av]cbs.com/showsView attachment 2259[/av][/QUOTE]

I woul have thought the day my daughter was born would do the trick, but there I was in the delivery room, my arms reaching towards my grimacing wife and yelling "Hut, hut, hut"

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
If we are going Asian, then I like Tia Carerra. She still looks pretty good.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Winning the Lottery. Of course, the next day I'd be thinking that I could now attend a home game.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Friends, lots of booze, and the Rays in the world series or Bayern in the champions league finals.

Also an all day drunkin sexathon might do the trick. Maybe..

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Other than hot women, Disneyland would make me mostly forget, though I could get into a conversation in a line if I and/or someone else was wearing a jersey.

Also, just like I wouldn't think much of wrestling during the Super Bowl (other than that one year where they had the "Halftime Heat" match), I probably wouldn't think much of football during Wrestlemania (other than WM XI, where Lawrence Taylor wrestled Bam Bam Bigelow.)

So there are times... there's just also exceptions to those times.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Yup named for my Grandfather Elias Moe, Dredge boat captain on Lake Superior in and about the Apostle Islands/Bayfield Wis.

I wondered where the Moe came from. Very cool.

My Grandfather always named his boats after my Grandmother... Sara "Sea" - her middle initial was C. He got up to Sara Sea 4.

I've never been able to decide on a name for mine. I have used several when I'm required to give a name... Cat's Ass, Gaff and Release, and Prowler. Depending on the occasion, we pick between one of those but we have been searching for the right name for years.... Still searching.