What would it take for you to stop watching the Rams?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
As long as they are the Rams nothing short of the apocalypse for me. There are certain players and coaches I'd really hate see join the team but I'm not sure it would push me away completely. Just depends on who and what they did.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
THIS

ugzhn8v.gif

But I'd still catch the 4th quarter!
If you're quick that shouldn't take more than 10 minutes

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Well they have moved from my home town " twice ". They have traded my favorite player and allowed other favorites to walk to save money. Their owner was allegedly killed in a conspiracy involving his wife (you know who). They hired an inept money saving do it cheap first front office and kept them around. They have put me through one of the worst losing streaks in NFL history. And as much as it sucks to here yet more rumors of a move for the fans in the LOU and yes it SUCKS, it is also tough to deal with living in the city they are rumored to move to while feeling like once again we are only being used as leverage for a best possible deal scenario. So I ignore the bad moves inept people and other adverse and challenging obstacles we as Rams fans endure and remain for now and in the future
A Fan For Life
Go Rams
I guess I never hit post reply on this response yesterday.......silly me

bluecoconuts

Legend
It would need to be something like the team coming out and saying they stand for killing babies and want to destroy the country and stupid things like that. Where they play means nothing to me, especially in this day and age, and a city is just a bunch of buildings on a plot of land, not worth getting worked up over in my opinion. The logo is more important than the name on the back, so it wouldn't be some individual signing that would do it.

I just hate to use extremes, becsuse there's always something.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If for some reason the history and the horns were discarded for another identity (like Oilers were dumped for the "Titans")...That's the only way I would quit following this organization. Moving to London would make it hard for me too..

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
So you'd be fine with a move anywhere else? ;)

I think this went to the wrong thread.
Probably so ... but when I read the OP's thread topic .... the only reason I can even think of why someone would be wanting or asking about "leaving the Rams" at this point in time, is because of that incident. Sorry if it seemed off topic.

The answer for me? ... NOTHING. Been a fan for all my 50 yrs. Been thru the good and the many many worsts .... not gonna leave now.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
As long as I am alive and the Rams are playing football there is NOTHING tat could make me stop rooting for and watching them. I have been a fan since I can remember and have been through the worst of the worst. I will NEVER stop being a Rams fan.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
my wife in a nitey, for about three minutes