What would it take for you to stop watching the Rams?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

markstewart67

Rookie
I have been a loyal Rams fan for 40 years, and I'm not about to stop ever. I don't care if they never have a winning season again, I will always be their biggest fan.
GO RAMS!!!

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
I can't imagine anything short of the team completely changing its identity. If the Rams name ceased to exist I don't know what I'd do or who I'd root for but I don't see that happening in my lifetime.

Too much history--too embedded in me.

Jumping to another team would just be a lie and it would feel like a lie.

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
What would stop me? The same thing for any team I follow, not putting out the effort on the field. If I care enough to invest my time, energy and money in a team, then I expect that team to perform to the best of it's ability. I live in KC and we went through a lot of lean years with the Royals. But through all the losing, one thing was consistent, the effort was on the field, at least by a majority of the team. The product may have sucked, but the effort didn't. Give me an honest effort and I'll remain a true fan.(y)

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
Since I was 10 years old, in 1962, I can't recall a single Rams game that I have not either seen in person, on TV, or at least on the radio....ever!!!
What you got that could possibly make me stop????
That's right. Nothing bitches!!

GO RAMS!!!!

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
Living in western Maryland I don't get a chance to see the Rams in person too often. I've made the 20 hour round-trip drive twice to see them play the Skins and the Chiefs. So if the NFL became all pay-per-view and there would be no streams to watch on my pc, that would be the end of it.

I wouldn't stop watching if a particular player or coach was signed.

I stopped watching boxing after being a big fan of that sport for many years after seeing three boxers die in the ring. Maybe if that happened in the NFL I might react the same way.

Another possibility is that if Roger Goodell and his clowns continue to degrade the game until every game looks like a Pro Bowl game, that might make the NFL unwatchable for me.
We play the Ravens in Baltimore next year! See you there. :cheers:

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
If they move from St Louis. I probably just move on from the NFL then. I admire the fans from LA, I wouldn't have followed. To me, a large part of the fun is that they are local. I'm not going to pay every year for Sunday Ticket to watch a team that would care so little for our fans. But, cross that bridge when I get to it.
This for me, I feel exactly the same way. I love my Rams, but why support a team whose owner doesn't care squat about the fans here? And the fact that he's a Missouri guy would piss me off even more as that would let me know this guy is about nothing but the money. I also admire the L.A. fans for hanging in there after the Rams were ripped from them the way they were. You guys could have easily stopping caring. Kudos.

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Umm..probably an bunch of naked chicks waiting for me..other than that.. death.

RamDynasty

UDFA
I understand STL fans being completely fed up with Kroenke. He has shown or said nothing to the STL media or fans. Not telling us to "hang in there", not a peep, not even "kiss my ass", I'd even look at him saying that to the people of STL as a positive statement. People are sick of getting jerked around with relocation hanging over their head every freaking day. Silent Stan glad handing out in San Diego pissed me off royally. I love the team, but have been through this crap once before. I hate Bill Bidwill and Kroenke makes Bidwill seem likable. The ignorant players that supported the lie that was hands up don't shoot aren't worth discussing, you can't fix reverse racists, they are what they are. Times are tough here in STL, lots of really great Ram fans have just about had enough.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
When I show up in Hell, Heaven, Vahalla, that alien planet, or wherever else it will be I will be wearing a Marshall Faulk jersey...

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
giphy.gif
So Mojo will stop being a fan if he's ever in a Meat Loaf video...

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Even after death, I will be watching the RAMS with Deacon, Merlin, and Co.

Athos

Legend
Drafting Winston and the sex assault charges being legitimate. I'd done be. Period. I'll root for a rapist to lose every time. Just like I root for Big Ben to lose every time.