what would be plan b if no Saffold and Verner

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
I'd like to see us get Justin Gilbert in the draft(#13), and as above, Jon Asamoah at guard.

A55VA6

Legend
There's a few nice guards out there. I still say make a run at a guy like Byrd but not sure how realistic the chances would be. I'm sure we'll have at least 1 big signing but really no idea who it'd be at this point.

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
I think we sign cheap free agents for depth. Like Chris Williams or Shelley Smith. I also think we sign most of our free agents during the early summer 50% off sale. We trade back one of our first round picks, and next thing you know, we'll have 13 draft picks.
We'll end up being the youngest team for the 3rd year in a row.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I really hope they will look at all of the available CBs in free agency. There are more options than just Verner.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Before we know it, our 2nd and third year players will be hitting their stride. Let's concentrate on them and filling a few holes with depth players or MAYBE one we see as putting us over the top. Let the Snyders of the world fight over the curdling cream. Let's raise a team from the inside.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I would consider Talib since he is still young and has proven himself to be a top CB. Verner is obviously the priority if possible.