What will the Rams do with their stockpile of picks?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YK37n9YkAOA[/youtube]

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I think trading back up to get either Kalil (not going to happen) or Blackmon would be a big mistake. It would likely take at minimum their 1st and 2nd this year plus? Let's face it, Minny ain't trading out of third without a huge offer. So that pretty much leaves Blackmon as who we'd be trading up to get. Sorry but Blackmon to me - while he will likely be a bluechipper - has too much potential to be ordinary. Instead we have three in the top 39? Use all of them and get three quality starters (one being Hill) and go after Jones, Finnegan, and Nicks.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

you can't look at the dickerson trade. the rams were trying to get out of LA back then and that trade was used to make them much worse.

i can't see that happening this time, unless the rams are trying to go back to LA.

if you look at the 2001 draft, ugh, what a waste of a golden opportunity. thank god those clowns aren't in the FO anymore. i'm confident the new regime will make the best of the haul they just received.

i agree with all the guys in the video, stay put and take the best player.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
RamFan503 said:
I think trading back up to get either Kalil (not going to happen) or Blackmon would be a big mistake. It would likely take at minimum their 1st and 2nd this year plus? Let's face it, Minny ain't trading out of third without a huge offer. So that pretty much leaves Blackmon as who we'd be trading up to get. Sorry but Blackmon to me - while he will likely be a bluechipper - has too much potential to be ordinary. Instead we have three in the top 39? Use all of them and get three quality starters (one being Hill) and go after Jones, Finnegan, and Nicks.
If the Rams traded back up it would be for Kalil, let's not kid ourselves. Will it happen? Probably not.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
DR RAM said:
RamFan503 said:
If the Rams traded back up it would be for Kalil, let's not kid ourselves. Will it happen? Probably not.

Yeah - you'd have to think. Agreed though - probably not going to happen.