What will stop the hate for Bradford?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

it will never stop until he consistently shuts them up. riddle me this. seriously you have douches like Romo getting constant hype all over the media yet he has done NOTHING in the post season. he slings it around all year and leads the cowboys to NOTHING! I dont care if he can sling it around cus he always chokes anyways. he has all the talent around him on offense and still fucks it up. So tell me all you "sports analysts" out there. give me one goddamn reason why someone like Romo is better then Bradford when Romo has all the weapons and still gets nowhere every year in the NFC Least of all divisions. They cant give you a reason cus they love sucking the tit of all these popular mainstream teams that had success decades ago. This is just one QB example of serious over hype with never any real results. Face it the analysts of pro football are nothing but grown ass men playing children with their mancrushes and favorite teams and no real logic will derail their bullcrap year after year.

Preach it brother. Wipe your brow and give me some more.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Awe man who are we losing to in the NFC championship game?
All I'm saying is, he needs to win one playoff game (could be a wildcard game) before his haters will get off his jock.

RamDynasty

UDFA
I see all this crap about our QB needing to be replaced and blah blah blah. So what's it gunna take this year for everyone to just say, "Bradford is really looking like the player they drafted him to be". Stat wise, what would shut up the masses?

Victories. Great qbs lead the team to wins. He was the #1 overall pick. Be great. Whatever it takes. Just win.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Preach it brother. Wipe your brow and give me some more.
hahaha. just got back from the bar and a few drinks. was already talking football so this got me going. F em. Bradford will shut them all up this year and this is coming from a natural born pessimist. I wanna see him jacked up during games leading loudly. Pead nicknamed him the 'General' this training camp. Here's to Bradford back with a vengeance.:cheers:

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
There's a reason they say the backup QB is always the most popular player on the team.

There's always going to be a semi-obsessed portion of the fanbase that will never stop calling for a change at QB. Hopefully Sam continues to progress as he did last year so there's no justification.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The rational people, like you and me, (and everyone else who agrees with us), know he's the guy. The others...? Not sure what they've been watching.

To answer? 3500-4000 yards and a 3-1 td to int ratio might shut them up, plus 9-10 wins. Until they remember his rookie contract.

Then it begins again.

Not sure it will ever end for them and I for one, don't really care. I'd rather roll with Bradford and JL and CL and Brockers and any other player that seems to feed their need to "improve the position" on and improve our true weaknesses. I believe that we finally have good football people and an owner who really wants to win above all else. I'll roll with them too.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I don't really care. Complainers will find something to complain about. It's what they do. I am a happy, optimistic person. I'm not letting them ruin my day. It's why I came here.

If the Rams do well and Bradford does his job well, that's enough for me. Hell, if Bradford does his job well, that's enough for me. He's only one man. They can harp on him all they want. I'm sure if they didn't have Bradford, they'd find someone else.

I still remember the way some fans used to whine about Avery when he was on the team because we could have had DeSean...as if whining about it would change the fact that we drafted Avery over Jackson...and those complaints were happening in Avery's third and fourth year...that's a long time to hold onto something.

Best to just ignore them. They'll likely never be satisfied with the Rams.
Well said. And so true. Thanks man - I think you hit it on the head.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Stay healthy and win, then there will be nothing to complain about. Playoff appearance should do the trick

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Stats?

Playing at least 18 full games this year.

He DID say "at least". Yawlz know he really meant 19. Can't fault him for slipping up here and there. He's kinda new to all this. :cool:

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
All I'm saying is, he needs to win one playoff game (could be a wildcard game) before his haters will get off his jock.

But if he loses the 2nd playoff game, they will still do it. There is no way to appease the lynch mob, aside from winning a superbowl, and I'm not sure even that would be enough for some of the irrational "fans" out there.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
He DID say "at least". Yawlz know he really meant 19. Can't fault him for slipping up here and there. He's kinda new to all this. :cool:
Nope. 18. Play in at least 18 games.
Which would mean the Rams won at least one playoff game.
That should be enough to squelch some of the whiny cries out there about him.

Or not. Bitches gon bitch anyway sometimes.

RamsFan14

Starter
Bradford could find the cure to cancer and Ramstalk would STILL find a way to whine about him!!! :hijack: :palm:

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
At this point, nothing. Too many people have flapped their lip about him to turn back now.

I'd settle for:
355, 553, 3984, 38, 10, 101 and a 10-6 record.

Pretty much what he was doing when not getting murdered by our OL, only for 16 games rather than 5.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Sam Bradford could lead the Rams to 5 consecutive SB wins, cure cancer, end world hunger, broker in world peace, and discover the way to achieve hyper speed allowing us to travel and populate new star systems, and people would still complain about him.

Don't listen to stupid people.

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
I really like that if somebody questions any aspect of Bradford's game it means they hate him.

That being said, winning will silence all rational "haters".

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
Problem is people take this sheet personally. The Sunday heroes aren't my heroes the rest of the week so really Iddon't care who plays where as long as they do their friggin job as dictated by the position they play. And for the most part it appears to me, and I have no credentials other than watching football all day on saturday and sunday in the fall for the last forty years, that sam bradford has all the tools to lead this teamm to a champioship. He needs to stay healthy. That is my only criticism. If he doesn't or fails on the field than we will find someone else. But to speak to the topic, all the nonstop bradford obsession-absurd.

Philly5

Rookie
Criticism comes with the territory of an NFL QB. Bradford can handle it. He needs to stay healthy and we need to win games over the next few years. If Fisher goes, Bradford will likely be gone with him.