What will stop the hate for Bradford?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I see all this crap about our QB needing to be replaced and blah blah blah. So what's it gunna take this year for everyone to just say, "Bradford is really looking like the player they drafted him to be". Stat wise, what would shut up the masses?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Stats?

Playing at least 18 full games this year.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
The rational people, like you and me, (and everyone else who agrees with us), know he's the guy. The others...? Not sure what they've been watching.

To answer? 3500-4000 yards and a 3-1 td to int ratio might shut them up, plus 9-10 wins. Until they remember his rookie contract.

Then it begins again.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Stats?

If he plays at least 18 full games this year.

I would prefer to go to the Superbowl instead of losing in the NFC championship game. :sneaky:
Or seeing Sam play in all 19 games.

RamsFan14

Starter
We could win the Super Bowl this year and still not everyone will be on board with him, it's just the way SOME fans are unfortunately. Rational fans would probs be on board with him (a SB is a SB lol), but yea there are some crazies out there that won't budge for w/e reason... Nothing you can really do about them but just ignore them (still working on it lol).

PhxRam

The rational people, like you and me, (and everyone else who agrees with us), know he's the guy. The others...? Not sure what they've been watching.

To answer? 3500-4000 yards and a 3-1 td to int ratio might shut them up, plus 9-10 wins. Until they remember his rookie contract.

Then it begins again.

I think his contract has a lot to do with it more then anything.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Plain and simple... the single most important stat...WINS! Sam will need to win games and win "big" games. We all know this is a team sport, but unfortunately it seems to fall on the success of the QB. He will win and this team will win.

A55VA6

Legend
I'd say in the normal fan's or medias eyes he just has to stay healthy, get about 4,000 yards, 25-30+ TD's, keep the INT's in the single digits... and most importantly.. win games (especially divisional games) / make playoffs.

But for the Bradford haters... 50 TD's, 0 INT's, Rams go 16-0, Super Bowl ring = Still hate Bradford

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
I don't think it's all about numbers. For me at least, I would like to see him be more assertive out there. Take charge and show more leadership. We have seen brief glimpses.. but he needs to show us and his teammates that this is HIS team. To me, he still looks like that guy in my avatar far too often. Time to stop being a victim and go out there and victimize some MFers. Some solid wins and a few take charge moments this year and I will gladly eat crow and change my avi.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
4000+ yards passing, 30+ TD passes, <10 Int's.....Playoffs would help, but that'll shut everybody up.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Haters gonna hate.
They form a agenda and won't be budged off it. It becomes a dogma for all that's wrong in their own petty lives.
Bradford could throw a TD on every play and still somebody would hate.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Just to stay healthy and play the whole season. He will put up good enough stats if he can do that.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Stats?

Playing at least 18 full games this year.

^^This! Plus I don't know how you can definitively say he Is the guy. I think he still has to prove his worth. I think he will be the guy, I hope and pray he is the guy. But he has to stay on the field and win games.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I see all this crap about our QB needing to be replaced and blah blah blah. So what's it gunna take this year for everyone to just say, "Bradford is really looking like the player they drafted him to be". Stat wise, what would shut up the masses?
it will never stop until he consistently shuts them up. riddle me this. seriously you have douches like Romo getting constant hype all over the media yet he has done NOTHING in the post season. he slings it around all year and leads the cowboys to NOTHING! I dont care if he can sling it around cus he always chokes anyways. he has all the talent around him on offense and still fucks it up. So tell me all you "sports analysts" out there. give me one goddamn reason why someone like Romo is better then Bradford when Romo has all the weapons and still gets nowhere every year in the NFC Least of all divisions. They cant give you a reason cus they love sucking the tit of all these popular mainstream teams that had success decades ago. This is just one QB example of serious over hype with never any real results. Face it the analysts of pro football are nothing but grown ass men playing children with their mancrushes and favorite teams and no real logic will derail their bullshit year after year.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't really care. Complainers will find something to complain about. It's what they do. I am a happy, optimistic person. I'm not letting them ruin my day. It's why I came here.

If the Rams do well and Bradford does his job well, that's enough for me. Hell, if Bradford does his job well, that's enough for me. He's only one man. They can harp on him all they want. I'm sure if they didn't have Bradford, they'd find someone else.

I still remember the way some fans used to whine about Avery when he was on the team because we could have had DeSean...as if whining about it would change the fact that we drafted Avery over Jackson...and those complaints were happening in Avery's third and fourth year...that's a long time to hold onto something.

Best to just ignore them. They'll likely never be satisfied with the Rams.