What Vikings Fans Are Saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hill 13-13 as a starter
Cassel 32-36
And it's OUR QB people think will hold the team back?

Shaun Hill's last 16 games as a starter
60.2%
3629 yards
6.4 YPA
21 TDs
14 Ints
80.8 QB Rating
2 fumbles lost

Matt Cassel's last 16 games as a starter
58.0%
3949 yards
6.6 YPA
18 TDs
21 Ints
73.4 QB Rating
8 fumbles lost

Yep, Shaun Hill is the liability while the Vikings have a real QB in Cassel. ;)

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Something that stands out is how they keep labeling Hill as a backup...sure, he was brought in to be the backup, but...this isnt a situation where hill has been on the bench for 8 weeks and hasnt prepared to start. He essentially broke camp as the starting QB and has taken all the snaps.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://sports-boards.net/forums/showthread.php/233701-Vikings-Rams
Vikings @ Rams

Their D-Line will prevent a big challenge, but there secondary isn't very good.

If we can't contain Shaun Hill could be a long season

Vikings 27
Rams 24
-------------
Gonna put 27 up on the Rams, eh? I'm guessing a game that's more like 20-17ish...
-------------
Nailbiter. Special teams TD the difference.
-------------
I know their front 7 is legit, but a "nail-biter" against Shaun Hill would be a bit of a disconcerting start heading into this season. This Hill starting thing is a total gift horse. Gotta win by 2 scores.
-------------
I wiill take a win on the road any way I can get it. I wouldn't not be disconcerted by a win unless it came with a rash of injuries.

The Vikings are not exactly a powerhouse on defense. They'll be starting an asshole at safety, nickel corner and MLB. That should still give them enough to ahandle HIll but it is still a road game against a team with a very good d that likely will manhandle the Vikings OL