What Veteran Qbs will be out there in 2015?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lockdnram21

Legend
Did Austin play that bad?
I mean he's delivered victories over the Shecocks and Satan's Friends
Isn't that worthy of being considered as our starter for 2015?
I'm a big fan of the kid
yes he did. he missed throws that would have been tds threw 2 picks. left the pocket to early multiple times.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Mark Sanchez and Mike Vick come to mind on one year deals right now.

giphy.gif

WvuIN02

Starter
Rams should have gone hard after Kyle Orton the day after Bradford went down. He is 3-1 now as the starter while only losing to the Patriots, and suddenly the receivers like Watkins look 100x better.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams should have gone hard after Kyle Orton the day after Bradford went down. He is 3-1 now as the starter while only losing to the Patriots, and suddenly the receivers like Watkins look 100x better.

Agreed.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i've said it once, i'll say it again, i'll say it many times between now and next season.

if the rams give up on sam bradford i will go fucking ape shit mode.

not dumping kurt warner ape shit mode but somewhere close. what the rams did to warner tested my loyalty to the team. i hope that loyalty is not tested again.

Philly5

Rookie
Sanchez wanted no part of coming here after Bradford went down. He is similar to Davis anyway.

If Bradford can't return, how about we make a play for that pain in the neck Cutler?

V3

Hall of Fame
Don't know where that comes from, Shotty didn't let all their talent at wr and rb walk, he stood behind Sanchzs, they drafted Geno after Shotty left there ,Shotty was as big a scapegoat in Jetland as Sanchez.
Sanchez had a chance to be a starter here and he said he didn't want to come here. If you asked anyone in NY, they'd tell you it was because Sanchez didn't want to be with Schotty. Just look at how much better he's playing with a different OC. He was looking good in preseason, too. I seriously don't get the love for Schotty from some people. He may not be the only reason our offense has sucked but he's a big factor and he's been mediocre everywhere he been.

V3

Hall of Fame

i've said it once, i'll say it again, i'll say it many times between now and next season.

if the rams give up on sam bradford i will go freaking ape crap mode.

not dumping kurt warner ape crap mode but somewhere close. what the rams did to warner tested my loyalty to the team. i hope that loyalty is not tested again.

Why? He can't stay healthy. You can't have an injury prone player at the most important position. Even before the injuries, Bradford hadn't shown that he was elite or even close. He was still a big question mark. Why does he deserve so much loyalty?

Simba

Rookie
Sanchez is not alone ... saying he didn't want to be with Schotty.Me too.Please, we need a different OC...

drasconis

Starter
Name
JA
Why? He can't stay healthy. You can't have an injury prone player at the most important position. Even before the injuries, Bradford hadn't shown that he was elite or even close. He was still a big question mark. Why does he deserve so much loyalty?

Lost here also....why so attached to a QB that has his history?

Comparing letting him go to KW is a bit far (OK more than a bit).

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Sanchez had a chance to be a starter here and he said he didn't want to come here. If you asked anyone in NY, they'd tell you it was because Sanchez didn't want to be with Schotty. Just look at how much better he's playing with a different OC. He was looking good in preseason, too. I seriously don't get the love for Schotty from some people. He may not be the only reason our offense has sucked but he's a big factor and he's been mediocre everywhere he been.
Actually from what I've gleaned it's Sanchez liking Chip Kelly's system ,his belief he could beat out Foles eventually AND what the Eagles would want for one years rights to Sanchez in trade that stood in the way there .
I'm not advocating we make a run at Sanchez at all ,I'm just pretty well certain that the three wins we have and the leads we've gotten in some of the games we've lost indicate that if our defense had played to it's billing we'd have at l;east 5 wins and be in second place in this division and none of our coaches would be under scrutiny to near the degree thay are.
That Davis has not spelled complete disaster or even Hill ,is to me an indication someone is devising things for him to succeed .
FWIW Rex Ryan or John Idzik is going to be fired at the end of this year or before , IMO Idzik is the problem there but both probably get the ax ,Shotty and Ryan got that team a step from the SB when Sanchez was a newbie,I'm not a Shotty toad ,but I think there are a lot of people here who hate Shotty that are off base in their evaluation of the guy, he's better than they think he is ,I am certain Sam Bradford healthy this year would have made Shotty look like a damned genius.
This coming week I think we see that if the Cowboys had Davis this past Sunday instead of Weeden good chance the Cowboys win that game,Weeden was gawdawful.

V3

Hall of Fame
Actually from what I've gleaned it's Sanchez liking Chip Kelly's system ,his belief he could beat out Foles eventually AND what the Eagles would want for one years rights to Sanchez in trade that stood in the way there .
I'm not advocating we make a run at Sanchez at all ,I'm just pretty well certain that the three wins we have and the leads we've gotten in some of the games we've lost indicate that if our defense had played to it's billing we'd have at l;east 5 wins and be in second place in this division and none of our coaches would be under scrutiny to near the degree thay are.
That Davis has not spelled complete disaster or even Hill ,is to me an indication someone is devising things for him to succeed .
FWIW Rex Ryan or John Idzik is going to be fired at the end of this year or before , IMO Idzik is the problem there but both probably get the ax ,Shotty and Ryan got that team a step from the SB when Sanchez was a newbie,I'm not a Shotty toad ,but I think there are a lot of people here who hate Shotty that are off base in their evaluation of the guy, he's better than they think he is ,I am certain Sam Bradford healthy this year would have made Shotty look like a damned genius.
This coming week I think we see that if the Cowboys had Davis this past Sunday instead of Weeden good chance the Cowboys win that game,Weeden was gawdawful.

Isn't a player liking another coach's system because it's so much better, an indirect indictment on the previous coach? It may not be personal but Sanchez sees that Schotty isn't anything special and doesn't get the most out of his players. Schotty's whole history suggests that, as well. He may not be horrible but he isn't very good, either. They were even talking about it on Mike and Mike this morning. Having mediocre coaches isn't going to win a Super Bowl. They need to find replacements for those that have shown they aren't among the best in the NFL. Especially when it's at such an important position.

fearsomefour

Legend
Did Austin play that bad?
I mean he's delivered victories over the Shecocks and Satan's Friends
Isn't that worthy of being considered as our starter for 2015?
I'm a big fan of the kid
He was pretty bad vs. SF, but, he was very, very good vs. Seattle. He is a mixed bag right now. The same thing a rookie, no matter how highly drafted, will probably deliver if he starts right away.

fearsomefour

Legend
Is there a difference, a measurable difference between Orton and Hill? The Rams could probably get similiar sort of play from Hill.

fearsomefour

Legend
The name I like the Rams to go after this offseason (he is not a QB and I dont think a FA) via trade would be Mike Pouncy C from Miami. He has been replaced as a starter and would be a pretty large upgrade over what we have now at C. Pouncy or Steve Wiz C in Oakland who is a FA, but, Oakland should have no issue signing him. Any thoughts on this?