What Veteran Qbs will be out there in 2015?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
I was wondering what it will look like next year for QBs. I know it all depends on how Austin plays and what we do with Bradford.

Are there any gem Vets in Free Agency in 2015?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Mark Sanchez and Mike Vick come to mind on one year deals right now.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I know for a fact Mark Sanchez is a FA next season, and he's looked pretty great so far today in replace of Foles.

lockdnram21

Legend
Personally; he should have been the Rams target prior to this season as insurance against Bradford.
I don't think him and Schotty like each other. But I think it was more of being with jets that hurt him. If we can get him this summer and draft a qb in the first 2 round we will be ok

jjab360

Legend
It's very rare to find a starting caliber QB on the market and if there is one there's usually a very good reason for it.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Didnt sanchez throw schotty under the bus after he schotty left the jets? IMO sanchez isnt much better than Davis, Sanchez also has a weak arm, with the Ds in the NFC west you need a QB that can throw darts in the redzone.

V3

Hall of Fame
Does anybody think Sanchez can be a stop gap
Sanchez will NEVER come here. He doesn't like Schotty(I'd say for good reason). Unless the Rams change OC's, there's zero chance, IMO. The chances of changing OC's aren't much better, either.

Last edited:

V3

Hall of Fame
Didnt sanchez throw schotty under the bus after he schotty left the jets? IMO sanchez isnt much better than Davis, Sanchez also has a weak arm, with the Ds in the NFC west you need a QB that can throw darts in the redzone.
He played pretty darn well today. That may not mean much but perhaps one of the reasons Sanchez never developed was because of Schotty.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Mark Sanchez and Mike Vick come to mind on one year deals right now.
If this team is ever dumb enough to sign Vick, then I stop being a Rams fan until he's gone. Not even kidding there.

And for those getting ready to lecture me that he served his time and I should just let it go, he didn't serve a single day in prison for animal cruelty. His sentence was for racketeering.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Sanchez will NEVER come here. He doesn't like Schotty(I'd say for good reason). Unless the Rams change OC's, there's zero chance, IMO. The chances of changing OC's aren't much better, either.
Don't know where that comes from, Shotty didn't let all their talent at wr and rb walk, he stood behind Sanchzs, they drafted Geno after Shotty left there ,Shotty was as big a scapegoat in Jetland as Sanchez.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Did Austin play that bad?
I mean he's delivered victories over the Shecocks and Satan's Friends
Isn't that worthy of being considered as our starter for 2015?
I'm a big fan of the kid