What trade did we make to trade down?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Gained an extra 6th(31st pick in the 6th) to move back a few slots to the bears. Now we have three 6th rounders

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Moved down four picks in the fourth and picked up a sixth. Don't know which one in the sixth.

Les, package those 3 sixth round picks and move up to take Scooby or Boheim (sic).

Ajb44

Rookie
Name
Alex
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'd love the German guy. Obviously a risk but man

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Boehm is gone to the Cards! Damn!

Frogbelly

Rookie
Name
Frogbelly
What about our 206 from the Bears and Foles for Denver's 144 in the 5th? Or any of they're 5's.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seriously, take a chance on him 4.45 at 6'3". 17 reps. Solid.

A huge amount of training up would be needed - he looked good over in Germany - against competition that was sub skilled as compared to a good HS varsity team. How long will it take for him to learn to run routes at a NFL level? How will he react when he has to take hits from guys who are also physical monsters?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A huge amount of training up would be needed - he looked good over in Germany - against competition that was sub skilled as compared to a good HS varsity team. How long will it take for him to learn to run routes at a NFL level? How will he react when he has to take hits from guys who are also physical monsters?
He seems like a huge project to me...Too bad he didn't grow up in the USA where he would have developed into a Pro in time....