What to make of this news? CB McKelvin in for workout

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

Even if they are play-off bound ? That should really piss off the troops.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Wild theory #1....we sign him, Wade turns him into a starter in 3 days, and we deal Tru to clear room for AD, as well as get an OL from Steelers.....right?
Except that ... Tru's contract is now guaranteed for 2017, so even if dealt, we save no cap space by dealing him now

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Wild theory #1....we sign him, Wade turns him into a starter in 3 days, and we deal Tru to clear room for AD, as well as get an OL from Steelers.....right?
I'm cool with that. I'd rather trade Tru if it was going to help us get Donald inked.

Related: To be honest i don't want to trade Tavon Austin. I think he could explode this season under McVay and with weapons around him.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Let me check his measureables...I see he ran a 4.38 years ago....good start...

Seriously...we must need some depth for Saturday....seems fishy.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nope. You are completely wrong. Look up the Franchise Tag Designation Rules
When you trade a player, the contract goes with him. The problem is that after July 17th the team that trades for him cant sign him to a long term deal. If you have rules that say otherwise please post them

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
When you trade a player, the contract goes with him. The problem is that after July 17th the team that trades for him cant sign him to a long term deal. If you have rules that say otherwise please post them
Really?. well then let's get on it!! lol

MrRiceGuyRJ

Let's Make the Rams Great Again
Name
RJ
Another high prospected former Bill. Maybe we can get him on the roster and save us some cap for Donald?

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Gaines with a pick in his debut. Atta boy. Any updates on McKelvin?