What to expect

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
Having followed the Ram for the better part of 50 years, each pre season has me hoping for the best and drinking the Kool-Aid. This year I'm taking a more sober approach like I did last year. I felt last year the OLine would hold us back and Gregg's gambling ways would cost us some games. I wasn't wrong.

This year, the OLine depth is sooooo much better but still half a season from gelling into a top flight unit. Case is serviceable and Jared needs seasoning. Defenses will continue to load the box on Gurley and Cunningham. The TE's and receivers will have to earn respect and they are not going to get it from DCoordinators until they regularly get burned mid and deep...which won't happen until Goff takes over and proves able to handle NFL blitzes while this OLine proves it can sustain 4 or more seconds. While the offense will improve, middle of the pack production is as much as we can reasonably expect.

The defense will continue to get gashed by screens and a short passing game until Williams decides it's better to win as men rather than by funky schemes. Sometimes you gamble and win, but you frequently lose as well which wastes the talent. Due to the DLine dominance and improved offense, this unit will rank in the top ten but there will still be three or four non division games that will leave us scratching our collective heads over how we gave up 500 yards against...

Special teams will again be solid as Hekker and Austin will shine and The Leg will bounce back to better than average.

This looks like a winning team, but a year away from being elite. We simply need Goff, Higbee, Cooper, Spruce, J Brown, Ogletree, and Alexander to get a year of seasoning in their respective roles. Maybe they stay healthy and make a late season run.

I remain hopeful but predict a 9 win season

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Sounds about right. Until Goff is ready the team is on shaky ground. I don't like Williams unnecessary risks either. The short game kills his defense.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I think they win this year and I'm not sure how it's going to play out, but I'm hedging my bets on 9-7 or 10-6 and post season because, it is right, it is just and God knows, it is time!

fearsomefour

Legend
I have a much more hopefully feeling this year than last. After the Foles trade I was at about a 1 out of 5. Higher now for sure.
To the point I think this team can win. This is based first in the O line being more experienced, a dominant from 7 on D, a new OC and a competent (if unexciting) starting QB. Keys to me are health and the D backfield.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
I'm sticking with 11-5. I expect 3 of Tavon, Britt, Kendricks, Cooper, Quick or Higbee to rise up and elevate this passing game. We will be middle of the pack in 3rd down conversion and top 12 in red zone TD rate.

Zuerline will bounce back. Gurley will be unfair to the rest of the league. Defense will be top ten, maybe top five.

Oh, and Goff will start ten games.

Go Rams.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Having followed the Ram for the better part of 50 years, each pre season has me hoping for the best and drinking the Kool-Aid. This year I'm taking a more sober approach
Whatcha puttin that kool aide leo? tequila?!?!?;)

13-3 OR 12-4...DOMINANT DEFENSE BABY!:yay::banana:
and I still got Goff :icare:starting in :shooting:SF in 12 days:yess:

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I would love to jump on the wagon but I've gotten fried far too many times...Seems almost every year it's this will be great that will be scary unstoppable...Hasn't happened in so long I've gotten a little cynical...Hope the kool-aid drinkers are right this year...The team, and we the fans, are DUE !!! It's been such a drought that 9-7 would thrill me...How sad is that ???

lockdnram21

Legend
Whatcha puttin that kool aide leo? tequila?!?!?;)

13-3 OR 12-4...DOMINANT DEFENSE BABY!:yay::banana:
and I still got Goff :icare:starting in :shooting:SF in 12 days:yess:
To bad your not Fisher because it's not even a definare he starts Thursday. Also only way he starts week one if Case gets hurt. Face it Champ Case is starting Qb for now

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I would love to jump on the wagon but I've gotten fried far too many times...Seems almost every year it's this will be great that will be scary unstoppable...Hasn't happened in so long I've gotten a little cynical...Hope the kool-aid drinkers are right this year...The team, and we the fans, are DUE !!! It's been such a drought that 9-7 would thrill me...How sad is that ???

im with you mikey ..every year ive been hyped and every year ive been burned ,,,id take 8-8 anything above that and ill be happy

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
I've also got myself wrapped up in the hype before only to be let down over and over again.

But, feck it, I'm all in yet again for 2016! I cannot wait for the season to start! The Rams are gonna start changing some people's minds about this team and Fisher too.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
stewie-kills-the-kool-aid-guy-o.gif