What to do in Key West?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Yeah... Not a bad way to travel, basically a 5 star hotel. The chef and stewardess are outstanding. I'm hoping to be on it again late summer up in New England.

IMO you should swing by Naples and visit here. :whistle:

CeeZar

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well... the boat is based out of Naples, so that may happen one day. But not this trip. If that happens, you will be in charge of the strippers.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Well... the boat is based out of Naples, so that may happen one day. But not this trip. If that happens, you will be in charge of the strippers.
Careful what you ask:LOL:

So if you're up for partying, Duval Street is a kick. My wife and I spent about a week down there a few years ago. There is live music all over the place and the bars are open until 4am. We were there during Bike Week so I'm not sure what it will be like this time of year. Sloppy Joes is a must as well as Bull's. Irish Kevins is another one. But you'll have fun regardless.

We did some great snorkeling with sea tortoises and shitloads of jelly fish. The jelly fish stings are very mild so - not to worry.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
We did some great snorkeling with sea tortoises and shitloads of jelly fish. The jelly fish stings are very mild so - not to worry.

Wait, tortoises are specifically land animals. You mean sea turtles, right? Otherwise, my science education is a lie.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
Les knows just the right strippers for a boat.:LOL:

HD-paint-strippers-765x544.jpg

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

What company did he rent from?

I'm guessing Naples Nantucket Yacht Club.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I'm not sure what it will be like this time of year.

This time of year it won't be terrible.

During season it is PACKED. Tooooo crowded for me. And Fantasyfest too. I went there the week after and it was busy but not impossible.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Duval St is ALWAYS packed... all 365.

Cruise ships drop people off there now almost every day for a few hours on their way to other locations... usually Mexico.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Wait, tortoises are specifically land animals. You mean sea turtles, right? Otherwise, my science education is a lie.
Well technically they are all turtles. But yes - you are correct in common terms. The thing is that the people we were talking to down there referred to them as sea tortoises. Hey - it's Florida. You know how fucked up those people are .:sneaky::ROFLMAO:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
No idea. He lives in Naples and owns the boat, not a rental.

He and I should be friends then. LOL.

I am a good friend. Reliable, honest, dependable. Just make the intro and I will take it from there.

Thank you!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Since you're gonna be down there during the day time and it's a guys trip... I can tell you for sure where to find all the eye candy and a great time.

Go to Dante's. They have a giant pool surrounded by bars. Everyone is partying like rock stars in the pool... all adults obviously... and believe me there isn't anywhere else like this down there. You don't have to get in the pool... there's tiki huts and tables all around it. If you're down there during the day... it's a must. You guys will be extremely happy with the scene.

You can thank me later.