What to do at RB

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RB Options

• Draft a feature back.

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Sign a FA.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Do nothing.

Votes: 18 72.0%

• Total voters

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I like that kid from Michigan State, Bell or Ball is his name but he is a bad bad dude! Look for him in like the 4th or 5th round.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Rammer said:
I like that kid from Michigan State, Bell or Ball is his name but he is a bad bad dude! Look for him in like the 4th or 5th round.

As do I. He's a player that I'm very favorable towards. Great pass protector, true workhorse HB and runs a lot like Steven. Built the same too. Just doesn't have the speed that Steven had coming out. I think he'll be a real solid workhorse HB for a number of years.

Also really like Stepfan Taylor from Stanford in the 3rd round. Reminds me of Gore in his slashing running style and his leg drive. Always fighting for extra yards and never goes down easy. Also a great pass protector...that's a constant. One of the things I value the most in HB prospects is versatility...gotta be able to contribute on 3rd downs.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
jrry32 said:
The Rammer said:

As do I. He's a player that I'm very favorable towards. Great pass protector, true workhorse HB and runs a lot like Steven. Built the same too. Just doesn't have the speed that Steven had coming out. I think he'll be a real solid workhorse HB for a number of years.

Also really like Stepfan Taylor from Stanford in the 3rd round. Reminds me of Gore in his slashing running style and his leg drive. Always fighting for extra yards and never goes down easy. Also a great pass protector...that's a constant. One of the things I value the most in HB prospects is versatility...gotta be able to contribute on 3rd downs.

Amen bro! Versatility is my favorite quality in a player not to mention a RB! and just looked up his name its Le’Veon Bell. heres his info

The Spartans superstar finishes his three-year collegiate career with 671 rushing attempts for 3,346 yards and 33 touchdowns. He was also an asset in the passing game, hauling in 78 receptions for 531 yards and a score.

At 6’2”, 244 pounds, Bell is an absolute bruiser of a back, but also possesses some finesse and agility. His career average of 5.0 yards per carry is a testament to that ability, and few tailbacks project to go higher in the 2013 draft.