What Time Do You Wake Up

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
to go to work? For me? I get up at 5am and it's just terrible. I've worked a 9-6 job that was 5 minutes from home forever until last year then I switched jobs and was working 2nd shift. Now I work 1st shift. 4-10 hour days. Off Fri-Sun. I like the 3 days off but holy hell 5am blows ass.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've worked early in the morning for so damned long that if I sleep in past 6am it's a miracle.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
6:40 am; it isn't too bad compared to you guys! I have a public speaking college class for the rest of this week. Otherwise I would wake up naturally around 8 am during the week and be at work by 8:30.

On weekends when I have nothing going on the next day I tend to sleep from 12:00 am to 9:30 am. :sleep:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
When I fucking feel like it, bishes.

Self-employment FTW.

…..

Legend
I'm up at 5am for a 50 minute commute to W. Atlanta and a 6:30 start time at the Gatorade factory.

12 hour rotating shifts...2 on/2 off then 3 on/3 off. I only work 15 days a month so at least theres that...

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Get up at 3 am. And yes, it sucks horribly. Work from 4-12:30.

*woke up early today(2 am), usually happens on first work day of the week.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
8, 8:30, 9? Of course I'm at my restaurant until midnight or later most nights so screw getting up early!

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I choose to work summer hours 7-4 over regular hours 8-5 so I wake up between 6-6:30 and stroll into work between 7 and 7:15. I really enjoy being off at 4:00pm, it's really nice. Plus I get an hour of work that's quiet and work actually gets done without interruptions.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I wake up by 6:45 everyday automatically. I do have an alarm clock set for 7 just in case,,, but my body clock is almost never late.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Retired - so I get up when I feel like it. :banana:

I get up at 5am and it's just terrible.

Had a job as a delivery driver(UPS size truck) for 3 years and had to be at work at 4:30 am. Was a machinist for 6 years and had to be at work at 7 am. Then there was the electronics tech job where I had to be at work by 6:30 am. So I don't feel sorry for you guys, bwahaha. Been there, done that.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
4:00 AM

At work by 5:00 AM - 2:00 PM...........................normal working hours

Do put in a good amount of over time though , and a good amount of Saturdays

One good thing though , I do get the house to myself for a few hours in the afternoon before the wife and kid get home, :whistle:

lazyload.jpg

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I get up st 10:30 pm Sunday night, then 12:30 am Tuesday-Friday. Sunday/Mondays suck, but gettin home around noon tue-fri is nice.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
8, 8:30, 9? Of course I'm at my restaurant until midnight or later most nights so screw getting up early!
So fun with being on the other side of your business! I'm the guy for Coca-Cola that comes to remind you how much better we are than the boys in blue! I have to start work at 7am but most restaurant or bar owners aren't in until later. Especially in a 24 hour market like we have in Nevada.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So fun with being on the other side of your business! I'm the guy for Coca-Cola that comes to remind you how much better we are than the boys in blue! I have to start work at 7am but most restaurant or bar owners aren't in until later. Especially in a 24 hour market like we have in Nevada.

Now I do like coke a lot more than Pepsi, but Coke doesn't have a product that can touch an ice cold Mountain Dew lol

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
I work at Fred Meyer and I'm up at 4am start work at 5am, off by 1:30 or 2. I'll be switching to nights 2pm to 10:30pm in July after my kid is born.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I work at a company called Pharmatech. We make GoldBond, Anti-Monkey Butt, Benefiber and MiraLAX. They have 4-10's or you can be on the "weekend warrior" crew they work Fri-Sun 12 hours, paid for 40.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I get up Monday through Thursday at 6:30 in the morning so I can be at school by 9:30 (LA morning traffic, if I leave past 7, I'm typically late). Friday there's no class, but we hit the lab the entire day, however since I also work full time Wednesday-Sunday, I have to be in the lab no later than 6AM so I can get 6-7 hours worth of heavy research in before I go to work, so I usually get up at 4:45 for that. Saturday and Sunday I'm up at 6:15 so I can be at work by 7AM. Monday and Tuesday I also go to the lab after classes, so I'm usually out of there by 6-7PM.

The guys I'm doing research with all have their schooling and housing paid for by their families, plus they get an allowance (although by doing research and being TA's we do get a nice discount on our tuition) so they don't need to work or anything, and they're always inviting me out to hang with them on weekends. If I'm not working or doing school stuff I'm typically trying to fuse into my couch with a beer.