What the Seahawks are saying about the Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
zfpQ3S8.jpg

Ram65

Legend
They were ALL saying the same thing.
Totally rehearsed and repeated.

Nonsense. No one else commenting on the Rams this season has said anything similar and yet every Seahawk?

Cute.
They are trying to get in the Rams heads...but it comes off looking like the Hags are insecure...haha

Sure seemed rehearsed.

I bet McVay has a few special plays this week.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Were they all at the same thing at the same time? Maybe when the reporter asked Carroll and he gave that ridiculous answer the reporter felt the need to ask everyone else. And everyone else couldn't just say, "Uh, coach is nuts. Their schemes are completely different." That would make Carroll look like an idiot, or at least a bigger idiot.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Maybe they're just trying to calm their own heads down and not freak out. At any rate, it's very strange commentary. Maybe the interviewer was over the top about the changes to the point they were compelled to dial it back a few notches.
I just want t hear one collective quote from the Hag's after the game; " Yes we got our A$$'s kicked by the Rams in all phases of the game!!!":mrburnsevil:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Sure seemed rehearsed.

Sure did. Awkwardly so, IMO, unless the article was just poorly edited.

The Seahawks have been a flawed team these past couple of seasons. I respect them. They are the division champs. But it's been a while since I dreaded facing them.

We should win this weekend. We are the better team now. It doesn't mean we will... the gap isn't very big these days between most teams... but we should.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
“Yeah, we’re accustomed to Michael Bennett abusing Robinson but we’re sure that guy Whitworth will be close to the same thing. We’ve always walked Barnes back into the QB, we’re sure they will keep running that play. Goff was always throwing downfield last year so we expect more of the same. And that play where Gurley was expected to run into 8 and 9 man fronts seems to be a staple this year. That Kupp guy is running Tavon’s plays from the slot now...so no difference there. We are going to miss the consistency of Quick going over the middle of our defense like that Woods guy is doing— same as it ever was. As a matter of fact, most of us have been fighting to draft Britt on our fantasy teams because he reminds us so much of that Watkins guy. Finally, we are really happy to see that McVay kid has basically used the Boras playbook this year so we already know the plays before they snap the ball.

Face it, we Seahawks are really, really smart.”

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
So...... offense seems the same. I mean linemen line up at the LOS, Gurley runs some and catches some, they have a QB, they have some receivers and TEs, and one of them is Tavon, the receivers run these things called routes. Y'know..... seems the same.

Man I hope they really do think the Rams simply haven't played against a defense of their caliber and that is why they are playing so well.

They act as though the Rams O was productive against other teams but not seattle in the past. They are in for a rude awakening if they really believe that crap.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Actually the Hags are playing it smart, we all know they've been up late at night trying to game plan

I'm looking for them to load the box, im
Looking for Sammy Watson to have s big game.