1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

What the Panther fans are saying

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by CGI_Ram, Oct 14, 2013.

1. bluecoconuts Well-Known Member

I don't know what you guys are even fighting over, it's obvious the Rams are going to win.

Since I started working on Sunday's, the Rams have yet to lose a game.

Therefore, we might as well just order the rings now.

2. El Juggernauto Your Best Friend

With your argument of who we played and the outcome matters...didn't you lose to Arozona? I don't think we did.

I am in agreeance that this game can go either way. But you gotta bring something better than that. As well as saying if you lose it's because they deserve to. The rams have done quite well this year. We didn't score a lot in two games, but don't think them weak. We could very easily be 4-2 right now.

3. MCO-Ther New Member

And Arizona's in your division, right? You have more experience playing them and a better idea on how to beat them. Or does that not matter?

4. MCO-Ther New Member

Feel like working on your resume this week? :ww:

5. MCO-Ther New Member

Sometimes it's amazing how simple the game can be.

6. jrry32 Well-Known Member

Ok. I hope you guys do the same thing to Zac Stacy. :lol:

Hell, you already did it to CJ Spiller. :rofl:

7. -X- I'm the dude, man.

Yeah, it's really not.

8. iced Well-Known Member

it's too bad good coaching is such a solid factor

9. RamzFanz Well-Known Member Pit Boss

I think you forgot if the Panthers ARE agressive, but balls are well defended, are still forced into 3 and outs, and simply can't stop the sacks on your best day, you lose.

When the Rams sack, it will be because their pass rush is beastly. Forget about stopping it.

I see this as a close low scoring game for a Rams W. If I'm wrong, I'm probably underestimating the Rams O.

10. MCO-Ther New Member

I don't doubt you've got a good pass rush. My hope is that we make it irrelevant by focusing on your run D. Effective run game=less pass rushes.

11. -X- I'm the dude, man.

Yep. That would be my game plan going in if I was (what's your HC's name again?). The best way to combat that, obviously, would be for the Rams to come out firing and try to build an early lead. I would hope our coaches are putting together a plan to attack through the air initially, but I'm not entirely confident they'll do it that way. Fisher desperately wants to establish the run. Now, that said, if we ARE successful running the ball, then your defense will be in for a long day. Your secondary is vulnerable.

12. Ramrasta The Knight Owl

:sly:

Attached Files:

13. MCO-Ther New Member

Well, it IS Wear Pink for Susan Komen Breast Cancer month in the NFL...

14. Graphicker Well-Known Member

Good lord this game is going to be a dooooozy..
    The winner will surely enjoy the week.. Hoping for a
    Injury free game.

15. Faceplant Well-Known Member

Going to be watching this game with one of my best friends, who just happens to be a Panthers fan. We are both just happy that our teams are not completely irrelevant this early in the season. Hopefully our teams realize how important this game is and give us a good, injury free show. I honestly have no clue who wins this one, wouldn't surprise me to see a blow out either way, or a 15-12 game. Go RAMS!!

16. Anonymous Guest

I'm not sure what you're saying here. What's the difference between a Panther sack and a Rams sack?

If you're saying we run a more aggresive scheme you'd be incorrect. We almost fully rely on just our front 4 to get to the QB. Last game was a rare occurance where we blitzed the Sam off the edge. When they decided to never adjust for it we kept doing it.

17. RamFan503 Grill and Brew Master

Meow? Where's my scratching post? Can I get a little milk to go with my Fancy Feast?

18. Ramhusker Well-Known Member Pit Boss

Hehehe I smell a bet emerging from this thread before this game is played. :cheers:

19. iced Well-Known Member

actually i've read that the Panthers have been running a 5-2 scheme defensively,relying on your LB's to make plays.

I can see us possibly going back to a bit more spread against you guys - i wonder about the speed of your secondary and your nickle cb...more than likely that's who will be on Tavon

20. Anonymous Guest

I read that somewhere else but I don't know the accuracy, I'd have to go back and re-watch some games. Our nickel back is probably one of the better one's in the league. He played really well inside last season and with the emergence of Josh Thomas and Melvin White we have some flexibility.

We give up the highest completion rate in the NFL, but we keep everything in front and we are a very good tackling team. The average yards per pass against our D is 6.8, good for 10th best in the league.