What the hell about the refs?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Every single week the refs have totally screwed over the Rams. I'm not into conspiracy theories, but when it's every week, you have to wonder what the hell the Rams did to piss them off.

Fisher needs to hold these people accountable. He needs to say something at the post-game. He needs to point out all of the missed holds, ridiculously bad calls against us, etc. How come whenever there is a ridiculously bad call, it's always, and I mean ALWAYS against the Rams?

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
From the Dallas Cowboys forum:

Keithfansince5

• photo-thumb-5555.gif
Posted Today, 07:50 PM
Refs are paid by Jerry.

Athos

Legend
It's no longer a conspiracy, mate.

I'm a believer. Games are rigged. A call here. A call there. Nothing "terrible" overt. But there it is.

RamGal

UDFA
These calls against the Rams are ridiculous and they're getting more blatant every week.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
Penalties:

Rams: 8-119 yards.

Cowboys: 3-15 yards.

I don't think so.

It looks about as rigged as an NFL game can be and there needs to be a lot of noise about it.

Frankly, Mr. Competition Committee should be screaming about this.

Having said that--the defense still sucked.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Pretty much every team think they're getting screwed by the refs.

I know. It annoys me. It helps hide the reality that the refs actually are fixing. Its really only the small market teams that get routinely ruined by refs. The Cowboys fans though even opened 2 threads on their forum admitting that the refs won that game for them.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Nobody on this board can tell me both penalties on Sims today were the right call. I said it last week the league needs to start fining referees for making bad calls. Announcers made comments about how they disagreed with those calls. The league acts refs are untouchable, and it's BS. Start holding them accountable for their sh*t. Those calls definitely had an impact on momentum, with one actually aiding the cowboys getting points before the half.

SierraRam

Recreational User
We're getting a phantom roughing call every week. The refs have too big a hand in the outcome of several games each week.

Conspiracy or incompetence? It's bullshit either way and making it hard to watch my favorite sport.

duckhunter

Starter
I believe the refs are partial/impartial when it comes to certain teams. My grandfather told me that over 50 years ago. Thought that my whole life.

Now it's beyond absurd.

When I call it quits, I won't come back. I used to be a big BB fan. Don't even give it a second thought now.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
We're getting a phantom roughing call every week. The refs have too big a hand in the outcome of several games each week.

Conspiracy or incompetence? It's bullcrap either way and making it hard to watch my favorite sport.

It's incompetence, the refs are following Goodell's agenda of pussyfying the league and that's why we see more defensive penalties than offense.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I don't think ill be watching many more Rams games this year. Not because of the playing or coaching but because it has become wide spread and acceptable for refs to favor teams and players. it is to stressful and angering. The amount of forced penalty calls and head scratching by the announcers and fans in response baffling. It is no coincidence that after a 21-0 lead suddenly flags are thrown in all directions to hinder the Rams. this is not a vent this is a FACT that we have all witnessed.

Dr C. Hill

Rookie
Name
Doc
The refs decided this game. That BS roughing the passer call gave Dallas 3 points. There is no other way to see it, that call GAVE Dallas 3 points! The Sims call led to another Dallas score. Again, there is no arguing it, it happened!

It is time to call this crap out Fisher. Either that, or you can go on winning 7-9 games every year, and let the sycophants in the media call you a "genius". Watch them "admire" your patience. What a joke! If that joker does not sound off, he is what I always thought he was. A guy that has a job because he "gets along" with the league.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I have already recieved texts from 3 cowboy fans that agree the officials gave them the game. The officiating is total BS, goodell should change the name of the league to NFE national football entertainment, it is no longer a sports event as sports events are not predetermined.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
The problem with Fisher is he's so damn PC he won't complain about it. But he should. Given his exposure on the competition committee he should stand up and make refs take accountability. You keep screwing up you shouldn't be getting paid to do the job. Period.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
Just heard a comment by a caller on 101 ESPN by a caller--something I also saw. The play clock down to zero on one of the Cowboys last scoring drives. It was 00 and THEN Romo snapped it. No call.

Marq

Marq My Wordz
Name
King
Penalties:

Rams: 8-119 yards.

Cowboys: 3-15 yards.

I don't think so.

It looks about as rigged as an NFL game can be and there needs to be a lot of noise about it.

Frankly, Mr. Competition Committee should be screaming about this.

Having said that--the defense still sucked.
And 2 of those calls were absolute backbreakers that extended drives. If they were good calls it would be no big deal but they were really terrible and momentum changers. As a matter Howie is commenting about this right now as I type.