What the Chargers fans are saying...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
http://www.thepowderblues.com/forum/showthread.php?10426-The-Rams/page4

I ventured into enemy territory because I wanted to clear up some misconceptions the delusional Charger fans have about our Rammies. You can see my first post around the middle of page 4. Apparently I'm taking on the Grand Poobah of their site. Convo has been pretty fun and civil thus far.
Get em, rams24/7! You have definitely put those fans in their place and none of them are even arguing your points, but how can they? It would be great if you can correct one of the posters about the following:

"They were blown out by San Fran, then beat Seattle in a close game, then blown out by KC, then beat San Fran in close game, then blown out by Arizona then beat Denver easily. I know box scores does not tell the whole story but based on scores they seem to be really inconsistent on a week to week basis. And if that trend continues they are due to be blown out by SD this week (fingers crossed)."

Can you please inform this clown that the San Fran and Arizona games were not blowouts and why? Other than that, you have kindly put them in their place. Great job.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Get em, rams24/7! You have definitely put those fans in their place and none of them are even arguing your points, but how can they? It would be great if you can correct one of the posters about the following:

"They were blown out by San Fran, then beat Seattle in a close game, then blown out by KC, then beat San Fran in close game, then blown out by Arizona then beat Denver easily. I know box scores does not tell the whole story but based on scores they seem to be really inconsistent on a week to week basis. And if that trend continues they are due to be blown out by SD this week (fingers crossed)."

Can you please inform this clown that the San Fran and Arizona games were not blowouts and why? Other than that, you have kindly put them in their place. Great job.

I've been trying to reiterate to them that Austin Davis' regression and inability to take care of the football in the 2nd halves of games led to games that appeared to be blowouts. 6 of his turnovers led to defensive scores. They don't realize that we led in the 2nd half of SF and AZ and Davis cost us those games. Been banging the drum on Hill taking care of the ball better.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Guess you've never been to Southern France, the people there were really nice. Paris is a just shitstorm of tourists and cynicism and I don't blame them when you have a bunch of bad American apples.

Ah.....yes of course......it's the American's fault.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg

I ventured into enemy territory because I wanted to clear up some misconceptions the delusional Charger fans have about our Rammies. You can see my first post around the middle of page 4. Apparently I'm taking on the Grand Poobah of their site. Convo has been pretty fun and civil thus far.

I went over there and read up, you did well I must say, way to not come off as a pompous ass, you made great points.

Bravo!

Walter

Rookie
http://www.thepowderblues.com/forum/showthread.php?10445-Need-a-Way-to-get-FIRED-UP-about-the-Rams

Need a Way to get FIRED UP about the Rams?

All you need to do is look no further than their coach, Jeff Fisher. This POS ordered his offensive lineman David Stewart (another POS) to take out Shawn Merriman's knees with a dirty block from behind in the December 2007 regular season game. I was there to witness it first hand. Then, the arsehole a month later ordered his crew to take out Gates with an equally dirty play at the Q during the January 2008 playoff game. This could have cost us the Super Bowl as Gates limped around for the rest of the playoffs that year. And as we know, Merriman was never the same after his dirty takedown.

Fisher is a major piece-of-crap and must be taught a lesson this Sunday. This needs to go up on the bulletin board.

- Ive seen this bullcrap on more than one forum site. I'm not familiar with the incidents they're talking about but I know its made up garbage. forget the fact that these idiots love throwing out meaningless statistics to predict their wins, now they're talking crap about Fisher targeting players from 6 and 7 years ago. And the amount of agreement by their fans on this issue just shows what kind of fans the Chargers have. Keep spewing your lies Bolt fans it'll be hell on Earth for you in San Diego next week!
Bitching about dirty plays? That is ironic. I will never forget this play Rodney Harrison. Worked out for the Rams, but still low in my opinion. Probably could of avoided the knee in a preseason game. I have issues, 15 years later and still pisses me off.

8.99.greenhitinjurybest.jpeg

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
Good stuff Rams24/7 after we beat them Sunday they will all avoid you or make up excuses why they lost.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Bitching about dirty plays? That is ironic. I will never forget this play Rodney Harrison. Worked out for the Rams, but still low in my opinion. Probably could of avoided the knee in a preseason game. I have issues, 15 years later and still pisses me off.

8.99.greenhitinjurybest.jpeg

I may just bring that up to them. See what they have to say

lockdnram21

Legend
I hear a lot of talk about our d line
They better worry about the HIT SQAD. They better ask Welker and Sanders how they was feeling

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Love your responses and putting out the facts. One guy saying they had the best punter in the league was laughable like that was a plus. Our special teams is a lot better especially with GZ being in a groove.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Love your responses and putting out the facts. One guy saying they had the best punter in the league was laughable like that was a plus. Our special teams is a lot better especially with GZ being in a groove.

I put Scifres and Hekker's stats side by side for and Johnny was better in almost every category

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
Some people either don't get it or they don't want to get it. The guy you are going back and forth with is one of those people. No doubt, he won't give props to the Rams if they beat the Chargers. He has done too much talking to do that.