What the Cardinals fans are saying...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jap

Legend
nighttrain said:
Tron said:
A lot of them make good points, some don't, but i don't blame them.

A lot of us Rams fans have been doing the same thing some of those posters have been saying for many years now lol. They are at the bottom now and still having hope and using any excuse possible which we should understand pretty well.

Having said that, some of what they say is way off, but i am glad to see some with their head on straight.
what I don't understand is the lack of respect for Jenkins, way to small? this is laughable
train

Didn't Jenks have two pick-6's off their QB's? The Cards fans better genuflect when they call Jenks' name. :ww:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
No special love; just an objective look at what the Rams have done since last season. As I see it.

- All 5 receivers are formidable. Their starting tandem of Austin, the TE Cook and Givens have improved 2 of Bradford's 3 receiving weapons.

- Jackson he gone.

- Their OL (featuring Long and Saffold) as bookends) are better than last year. The interior guys are pretty good.

- Their D-line can stop the run inside with Brockers and the other dude (backed up at MLB by Laurinaitis). Long and Quinn had over 20 sacks between them last year, and now they have Ogletree at OLB to provide extra pressure.

- They've got three capable corners in Finnegan, Jenkins and their #3 guy.

-Where they may be vulnerable is safety. They sucked there last year and both starters from then are gone. The only noteworthy replacement was rookie TJ McDonald (a better hitter than cover guy).

- Hekkers is a sub-average punter. Zuerlein is said to be all leg and no consistent accuracy. Austin figures to upgrade a previously sucky return unit.

This not to say that the Cards haven't improved in a lot of areas too. Only that the Rams look to be a formidable foe.

How come when a Rams fan says this he's a "homer" but an opposing fan says it it's "objective?"