What Texans fans are saying before and after the game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
I always worry, the Rams have made backups look like pro bowlers in the past. I know this is a different Rams, but it's the years of frikkin' doubt and disappointment!
Yeah but Didn't fisher just give them Spa Days when it was an easy win?

RamWoodie

Legend
That's the Texans best shot. I certainly see potential in the guy.

The Rams defense needs to beware and NOT underestimate the kid.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
One thing I noticed in some of their hi-lights is the struggle with their LT (I bet they wish they'd kept Brown.) We need to get after Savage and make him feel really uncomfortable. Give him time and he might have a big day with Hopkins and Fuller. With some of their key defensive players out, we should be able to move the ball, and stretch the field. Hell, Indy was able to hit some deep balls against them, as well as, Seattle too the week before. If we stay balanced offensively, we should be able to put up 30+ points. I look for a big day offensively, and would like the defense to limit them to less than 14.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
I always worry, the Rams have made backups look like pro bowlers in the past. I know this is a different Rams, but it's the years of frikkin' doubt and disappointment!
PTRD - Over a decade of being fed aged, uncooked and unseasoned defecation burgers, I think we are all due a substantial allowance of trepidation.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Who was at LT all season?
Not sure if it's been the same guy, but last weekend they had a rookie playing and IMO he struggled. Could be the difference with the QB play where Savage is a pocket passer and Watson has mobility and could escape pressure. When the Texans played the Seahawks, I didn't notice Brown allowing his guy much pressure, which I thought would be the case given his holdout. If this same guy plays this week, Quinn should have a big game getting after Savage.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Prepare like they are the Patriots and everything else will take care of itself. With the absolute thrashing of the Giants in their house like that, I fully expect 35+ points this week. This offense is so hard to stop right now, McVay calls plays as well as he schemes and it leaves me dumbfounded to be honest. I'm not ready to be watching this kinda offense so soon after watching the ugliest offense I've ever witnessed.

The TE's stepped up last week like we all hoped. Everett's play really got the momentum going for the O IMO. Nice to see Higbee finish the play in a tight window, might be the little boost he needs to believe and achieve.

Lastly, dem Buffalo boys, feed Woods right now! Mr. Reliable and chain mover. Showed he's got some giddy up too. Watkins bomb was gorgeous and he caught the back of the ball in those conditions like it was nothing. He's definitely the big play threat. They can pick and choose those higher percentage shots for him and he's went 50% yesterday. Really like him in this offense even it's 4-6 targets a game.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
I want Aaron Donald, Michael Brockers or Tanzel Smart flatten Savage like a pancake.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
I want Aaron Donald, Michael Brockers or Tanzel Smart flatten Savage like a pancake.
tumblr_inline_osj5oj5vz51swtfnl_540.gif

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I noticed they needed a LT yesterday. Time to make them pay for losing to the Hags and giving them a LT .

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
After hearing that Tom Savage would start for the Texans...
There is a God!
~Old School

Last edited: