What Song

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I have many, but these are some that come to mind that take me back:

These are just the ones that are on the radio sometimes that I can think of off the top of my head. I usually dont listen to the radio and most music I do listen to isn't played on it anyways lol.

Everlong is definitely one of those songs that instantly takes me back to being a teenager for some reason.

This one does too, because my brother used to sing it in a way that made me and my friends laugh:

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If I am feeling ON... and I mean absolutely ON at karaoke (and there's not a huge crowd that makes picking a long song a total jerk move), I'll do that one.

I've never seen anyone else attempt it and I am sucking air after I'm done.
where do those little buggers get those big lungs from ? i understand the "feeling on" thought. i wasnt going to be like the other 75% who didnt care how off key they were, if i couldnt do a song correctly, then time to do a different tune. thank god for george thorogood ! i drink alone / bad to the bone always covered a bad singing night like no other songs could. btw, i've never tried paradise city , i've done welcome to the jungle. (back when i had good vocals.) today isnt that day.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
where do those little buggers get those big lungs from ? i understand the "feeling on" thought. i wasnt going to be like the other 75% who didnt care how off key they were, if i couldnt do a song correctly, then time to do a different tune. thank god for george thorogood ! i drink alone / bad to the bone always covered a bad singing night like no other songs could. btw, i've never tried paradise city , i've done welcome to the jungle. (back when i had good vocals.) today isnt that day.
In a related story, I heard that Meat Loaf used to habitually have to run back after concerts and take oxygen from tanks for a while.

After the first time I did Bat Out of Hell, I believed it.