What Seahawks Fans Are Saying - Part Deux

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
seahawks%2Bfans%2B1976-2011.%2Bseahawks%2Bfans%2B2012-2014.jpg

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
It's clock, not kock, Brian. Guess it means he's a full time seahawks fan? Not a band wagoner like most of their fans!
Haha, I know. I was trying to insult hawk fans, but this board would not let me spell the word correctly. I had to improvise. :)

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
We'll take care of them TWICE in the NFC championship game. :)

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
http://www.fieldgulls.com/2014/12/2...any-titles-will-it-take-to-silence-the-trolls

Holiday Poll: How many titles will it take to silence the trolls?
By 99-percent-sure on Dec 25 2014

As many a Seahawk fan knows, there are trolls far and wide inhabiting every highway and byway of the internet, waiting to pounce on any post that even casually mentions the Seadderall PEDhawks Cheathawks Shesquawks Seapigeons Seachickens Seattle Seahawks. These trolls come in different shapes, sizes and seizure risk factors.

Some go so far as to insist upon the immediate forfeiture of the SB XLVIII championship and every other victory since 2012. Others slyly question the upper-tier placement of a certain hobbit in the NFL's quarterback pantheon, or attempt to quarantine the Seahawks "relevance" to only one NFL season (because a team is only "relevant" during seasons when it wins the Super Bowl, apparently - sorry, Vikings and Bills fans). Amazingly, one of the trolls reportedly got a job at CBS Sportsline just so he could reach a wider audience!

Sadly, some trolls appear to have dedicated their entire lives to monitoring the internet all day, every day (perhaps from a room in their parents' basement, or a computer terminal at the institution, or the bottom of a well), injecting their unrelenting fury into every possible conversation until no one is capable of thinking any thought that doesn't involve the public humiliation of Richard Sherman by Patrick Peterson, Michael Crabtree, and the mascots of the other 31 NFL franchises. I feel bad for them, but not bad enough to actually mean what I just said. Ha ha, what a bunch of jealous chumps. Enjoy your coal, losers.

Anyway, here's today's holiday poll question: To participate in the poll click the link and scroll down.

http://www.fieldgulls.com/2014/12/2...any-titles-will-it-take-to-silence-the-trolls
http://www.fieldgulls.com/2014/12/2...am-fan-living-in-seattle-wishes-fervently-for

Merry Christmas - Ram Fan living in Seattle Wishes Fervently for Injuries
By RcRcr on Dec 25 2014

And here I thought most of the asshole fans were WhinerFans. This guy takes the cake. What a complete douche!

This compleat loser evidently hates Seattle and the SeaHawks and everybody who lives here (in Seattle). The most obvious question is: why would you live here if you hate it so much? Are you being held prisoner in your parent's basement?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.turfshowtimes.com/2014/12/24/7340619/st-louis-rams-the-twelve-days-of-christmas

Twas the Night Before Sunday, December 28
Since I’ll be away from my computer I wrote this little poem in the spirit of the holiday and John Facenda! Enjoy and Merry Christmas! :)

Twas just after Christmas in and around "Starbucks Land",
when all of the 12th man dreamed of just how grand…
that their Hawks would be facing such a "pitiful" team
this will be easy they say…."Its like a wet dream!"

They’d fill the stadium FULL, through all the levels!!!
They’d YELL and shout like high pitched devils
Home field advantage is certain to be true!!!
Each fan said, "I’ll wear puke green and you wear the blue"

Yet, out from the midwest there rose such a noise,
it was the Rams who were coming…no…not the Cowboys
a 6-9 team not as lucky as theirs
but determined as ever to catch the "Pigeons" unawares
The fans were content knowing in their puny brains,
That their noise level would create such terrible pains…
for a team who beat them earlier in the season
to not win this time…"HELL, that would be treason"!!!

The Rams would present a tough opponent ‘tis true
but the #1 ranked defense would stick to the Rams offense like glue
Brian Shottenheimer will as always, do what he does best
knowing his play calling…"Reaching the endzone will be a REALLY tough quest!"

But twas the Rams defense that will prove to be MOST formidable
BY GOSH it’s akin to something that would be almost Biblical!!!
they grabbed and tugged and gave little ground
and created a "HUSH" silence throughout Puget Sound

To the "Golden Child" Wilson – they broke his legs in two
they repeated the same to the rest of the crew

The crowd sat silenced…dumbfounded…STRUCK!
Seahawks left on stretchers like cooked Chinese duck

and so in closing I must profess to you my reader,
I wish my Rams the best in what I hope will be a bleeder…

Thus….
F@#$ OFF to Pete Carol
F@#$ OFF to Marshawn Lynch
…and even a F@#$ OFF goes to the rest on the bench

F@#$ OFF to Russel Wilson
F@#$ OFF to Richard Sherman
…I most humbly pray this like a priest does a sermon

….and especially a F@$% OFF goes to the "12th Man" fans,
I hope the Rams will spoil your post season plans!

To my beloved Rams players, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE put on a show…
and as always I’ll chant forever, GO, RAMS, GO!!!

I’ll sit in the stands surrounded…for I’ll be all alone
Like an Alamo defender – my fortress – the end zone
Look for me on TV, cheering loudly and bold…
for I’ll be wearing the blue and the gold!!!

James
Rams fan in Starbucks City

"The only reason the 12th Man exists is because the Seahawks SUCKED for sooo long!!!" Comedian Bill Burr

by
Horn Head Hombre on Dec 24, 2014 | 7:53 AM reply

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Again, what a complete asshat douche-bag! For so many reasons. And hats off to the Turf admins for encouraging this shit on their site.
----------
I'm inclined to give them a pass, and that in itself is a scathing indictment
Unfortunately I don’t expect the most intelligent of discourse from Rams fans in general, and a lower average quality of comment or post on average. This kind of thing only proves that type of notion right. He by no means represents the majority of Rams fans, but his cro-magnon-level understanding of the boundary between crass but funny joke and classless bloodlust means the difference is probably lost on him. The problem is there’s no point in trying to point it out to him because he won’t get it anyway.
Enemy Reaction 2014: Arizona Cardinals

http://www.fieldgulls.com/2014/12/23/7444055/enemy-reaction-2014-arizona-cardinals

jap

Legend
We hurt the Cards . . . twice! It's only fair that we treat the 'Hawks likewise, only because we are such neighborly divisional foes. :sneaky::ROFLMAO:

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
The only thing that will stop the trolls is if the Seahawks stop being a bunch of cockbags and just play football.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Fans don't seem to understand that its a two way street when there's a brawl. Take a close look and you'll see plenty of Giants players instigating things. Why do you think 3 of their players were ejected to one of ours? And the announcer was a former giants player. Of course he's gonna defend his team.

I've seen plenty of fan forums. When it comes to douchery and lack of intelligence seahag fans take the prize.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
I think looking back over the years at the Cardinals and the Rams St Louis has proven we are not bandwagon fans. Yes the fan base increased when we won the SB, but the overall support has been great when you consider the overall W and L's. And while the amount of fans and the enthusiasm increased when we were on top, we avoided the douche bag behavior.

That's why Seahawks fans are called bandwagon fans. 3 years of being a good football team has turned them into knockoff Raider fans. Instead of the vibe the Raiders fans get dressing up, Seattle's fans have a "my friends started drinking espresso, so now I do too" vibe. Packers fans are sitting in seats their grandpa passed down to them, but the majority of "the 12th man" couldn't tell you who Dave Krieg played for. The upside is, this nonsense will pretty much go away the first time they go 7-9 or worse. And they will, because it's the NFL. No one is on top for long, and you would think a fan base with an example like SF in their division would realize that.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://mmqb.si.com/2014/12/26/nfl-doug-baldwin-seattle-seahawks/

baldwin-960.jpg

John Biever/Sports Illustrated/The MMQB

Hooked on a Feeling
Wideout Doug Baldwin on how the Seahawks rediscovered their energy and enthusiasm, and how the defending champs started winning again
By Jenny Vrentas

With one game left in the regular season, the defending Super Bowl champions are a win away from securing the No. 1 seed and home-field advantage in the NFC playoffs. But the Seahawks’ robust 11-4 record doesn’t tell the full story of their season. At one point in October, back-to-back losses to the Cowboys and Rams put them at 3-3. Then, in November, a close loss at Kansas City necessitated a team meeting between Pete Carroll and several core players. Since then, the Seahawks have rattled off five straight wins. During the streak, receiver Doug Baldwin talked with The MMQB about what’s changed, what hasn’t, and—as the Seahawks’ mantra goes—what’s next.

VRENTAS: Earlier in the season, after the Week 6 loss to the Cowboys, you were vocal about the offense not living up to the talent it has. How different has this offense looked late in the regular season?

BALDWIN: I feel like it’s still not clean. It’s still not what we want it to be, but we’re getting there. We’re obviously a run-first offense, because we’ve got the best running back in the NFL. We want to be able to make things happen with [Marshawn Lynch] as a running back and also in the passing game, when we get our opportunities to do so. We’ve been able to do that [recently], but it isn’t always consistently clean. We want to be more consistent when it comes to making plays down the field.

VRENTAS: Some of those big plays have come after your quarterback, Russell Wilson, scrambles before throwing downfield. Every team has “scramble rules” for when the quarterback takes off. How do yours work?

BALDWIN: We have a diagram that we go over. But in all honesty, that goes out the window when it comes game time, because it’s very difficult to judge what is going to happen in those situations. Russell is going back left, right, left, right, and so as receivers we just kind of have to figure out what’s the best option at that time. So we try to find an open spot. We do have rules, but at the same time, it’s very difficult for us to figure out what he’s doing.

VRENTAS: I always think he looks like a wind-up toy back there, zipping around with no sense of direction.

BALDWIN: Yeah, as confusing as it may look to you guys on the outside, it’s very confusing to us as receivers. It’s very hard on us. But fortunately enough, we have a quarterback who keeps his eyes down the field and allows us to make plays down the field.

VRENTAS: What has been the biggest challenge about defending your Super Bowl title? Was there something you didn’t anticipate going into this season?

BALDWIN: More so the physical part. Yes, the mental part, there is some of that, human nature-wise. Not necessarily complacency, but forgetting how difficult it was. It was extremely difficult to get to the Super Bowl—to get to the playoffs last year, and then to win it, it was extremely difficult. Sometimes you kind of forget how difficult that was. So that was the mental part of it. But you don’t think about the physical part of it as much. Because we didn’t have as much time to heal and recover in the offseason, we had to spend a lot of time making sure our bodies were on point. And that’s difficult. You saw at the beginning of the season, we had a lot of injuries, and now we’re finally getting to the point where we’re healing and getting back to playing Seahawks football.

VRENTAS: There was a team meeting right before the Cardinals game in Week 12. At that point, did you feel the season was at a crossroads and that leaders had to step up and make changes?

BALDWIN: I just think a few of us felt like something needed to be addressed. And we met with Pete, and we were able to figure it out. We all felt good about it when we left the meeting and were able to spread that throughout the team. But, the specifics, we’re going to keep that in-house.

VRENTAS: Would you say this team is similar to or different from last year’s team?

BALDWIN: It’s a very different team, but a similar style. But the feeling that we had last year, it’s coming back, in terms of the energy on the field, the enthusiasm, and just having fun playing football.

VRENTAS: Why did that go away?

BALDWIN: Because it’s hard. This is football. As fun as it is, it is draining—emotionally, mentally, physically. There’s a lot that pulls on us. So from going to the Super Bowl, not really having that long of an offseason, and then being able to come back and do the same thing, it pulls on you a little bit.

VRENTAS: When Percy Harvin was traded in October, you called it a “shock” to the team. Looking back, how do you feel the team has responded?

BALDWIN: We responded the best way we could. Percy was one of our guys in the locker room. He was one of our brothers. Regardless of what’s been said in the media, you never want to see a brother that you fight with, that you prepare with for so long … it’s hard when they leave. The locker room handled it the best way we could.

VRENTAS: The receivers room is different now. Golden Taint has also left. Has your role changed?

BALDWIN: A little bit. In terms of the leadership role, I don’t really have to lead our guys—they work hard, and they do all that stuff on their own. More so, my role is trying to be a better teammate to them; the best teammate that I can be. And they are doing the same thing. It’s not necessarily a leadership role, it’s just all of us collectively going toward a common goal and doing it together. Not only as teammates, but as family.

VRENTAS: You talked about the “feeling” from last year coming back. How important is it for the final stretch of the regular season and the playoffs?

BALDWIN: It’s huge. It’s very important to us, because we wanted to feel it on the field, feel it in the locker room, feel it on the sidelines, and just go out there and play for one another. And that’s coming back.

VRENTAS: How would you describe the team’s focus?

BALDWIN: What we can control is what we can control. That’s all we have in front of us. If we just go out there and play each week like it’s a championship week, like it’s a championship opportunity, then we’re going to give ourselves the best opportunity to make it to another Super Bowl. Fortunately we have the mindset where we’re not looking ahead, we are just looking at one week as it comes to us, and that’s all that really matters.

VRENTAS: Do you think the ups and downs of the season could help this team in the end?

BALDWIN: Without a doubt. My mother always used to tell me, “Find value in the valleys.” When you are down in the dumps and things aren’t going your way, find value in that, learn from it, and appreciate it, because it’s going to make you better in the long run. So yeah, I do believe that when things weren’t going our way the first half of the season, we found something to kind of lean on and hold onto so that when we get into [tough games]—games when we turn the ball over on special teams or offense, whatever it may be—it’s not the end of the world. We know that we can come back and fight from it.
what a suprise MMQB did an article on the Seahawks, I think they will cry if they lose in the first round
---------
Seahawks have rediscovered their energy because Pete Carrol has upped their daily Adderall doses. We are certain to hear more from these loud mouthed punk, thugs and see more un-professional things such as crotch grabbing. They are fast approaching reaching the Patriot's low level of class and professionalism. Fitting that those two teams are favorites to play in the Show. If that happens, they should rename it the "toilet bowl".....
-----------
must be a whiner fan hey have fun on vacation

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
The only thing that will stop the trolls is if the Seahawks stop being a bunch of cockbags and just play football.
Agreed. It's not like titles shut us up about the Patriots being worthless.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://www.seahawks.com/news/articl...dictions/b204339d-28c1-498a-aed4-3e083c3f1ad9

Friday Round-Up: Seahawks vs St. Louis Rams Picks & Predictions
Tony DrovettoSeahawks.com Writer & Producer

The Picks Are In

Elliot Harrison at NFL.com picks Seattle to top St. Louis, 20-10, "This game will be 17-10 until the final minutes, with St. Louis giving Pete Carroll's group all it can handle. Did you know that four of the last five games between these two teams have been one-score contests, and that the Rams have won two of them?

In order for St. Louis to win this game on the road, they have to play physical without getting undisciplined. Play aggressive, but don't lose contain on the edges. Most of all, let the Seahawks commit the dumb penalties. (They have them every game, yet somehow still win.) If the Rams have some stupid flags of the Alec Ogletree variety (like last weekend), they will make this easy peasy for Seattle.

St. Louis simply isn't good enough to mitigate such errors. By the way, Beast Mode should be able to rack up well over 100 yards -- if he gets the touches. Seattle is playing for home-field, so he will."

ESPN.com NFL Nation bloggers Terry Blount (Seahawks) and Nick Wagoner (Rams) offer a preview of Sunday's matchup, with each writer putting their faith in Seattle.

Blount, who sees a 27-7 Seahawks victory, says, "The Seahawks are coming off their best offensive game of the season, a franchise-record 596 yards at Arizona, and the Rams are coming off their worst defensive game of the season, giving up 514 to the 6-9 New York Giants.

The Seahawks' defense has allowed an average of only 6.6 points per game in the past five weeks, and has allowed only 10 points at home the past two games. Plus, the Rams have lost the past nine times they have played in Seattle."

Wagoner, who predicts a 23-6 Seattle win, says, "This is a much different Seattle team than the one the Rams pulled out all the tricks on to beat earlier this season. Seattle's defense is yielding a league-low 4.66 yards per play and the Rams' offense has managed just 5.34 yards per play this year, 18th in the league. This offense has played many top defenses but none like the current Seattle defense. On the road, it's hard to see how the Rams can pull off another upset."

Don Banks at SI.com has the Seahawks winning 33-14, "Are there really still any Russell Wilson doubters out there? They must be down to a deluded handful or two at most after watching Seattle’s third-year, dual-threat quarterback destroy a quality Arizona defense last Sunday night. Wilson threw for 339 yards with two touchdowns, and ran for 88 yards and a score, making him, according to the NFL, the first player in league history with two career games topping 300 yards passing and at least 85 yards rushing.

Wilson has passed for 3,236 yards and rushed for 842 this season, logging 4,078 yards of offense in 15 games. Seeing him do virtually anything he wanted to do against the Cardinals last week, it was pretty easy to imagine him back in that same stadium, taking the big confetti shower again, in another six weeks
."

Pete Prisco at CBSSports.com takes the Seahawks, 23-20, "Seattle is riding high after blowing out Arizona. They can lock up the No. 1 seed here if they beat the Rams. But St. Louis seems to always play them tough, and beat them earlier this season. That won't happen here. But the Rams will put up a good fight."

All five writers at NFL.com's Around the League are picking the Seahawks in Week 17.

All 13 ESPN NFL staffers are taking the Seahawks over the Rams.

And eight-of-eight NFL experts at CBSSports.com like Seattle in Sunday's matchup.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
That just means no one will see it coming when the Rams win.

This isn't last year, when the Rams had Clemens at QB and couldn't pass down field to save their lives. These Rams have a passing game, so if they can't run the ball (and I expect Hill to check out of some of those running plays) they can exploit the passing game early and then get back to the running game.

The Rams D knows this offense. They can stop Lynch. They can stop Wilson.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
One thing their fans didn't mention was something that I figured out on my own...That disgusting end zone celebration by Lynch is a not-to-subtle signal to his "close friend" Sherman to meet him in the shower right after the game.... Wow, there's a visual I could live without forever...